Our Fated Destiny - Part 4

Shaurya's Pov

Viren - "Anokhi is sai melo he is Shaurya ,Shaurya Sabherwal 

Anokhi - "Hi, Mr. SHAURYA SABHERWAL  " she said with hatred , anger and pain in her voice .

Viren - "And Shaurya meet her , she is Anokhi ".

Shaurya - "Hi Anokhi , yaad hu na mai ? we know each other Viren ...haina Anokhi " Shaurya asked with hope in his voice and also his eyes .

Viren - "Oh! wow you guys know each other ..." and before he could say anything further Anokhi cut him 

Anokhi - "No !  I mean , Maybe he is one of my clients , I don't really remember ..and Viren i guess you forgot that Abhay....."

Viren - "Oh ! haa , Anokhi lets go ...Abhay will be waiting for you ...aur agar mere wajhese late hogaya tho problem ho jaengi " abhay fir sai yeh abhay ...hai kon yeh ?

Anokhi - "Yes "

Viren - "Meet you later buddy " saying this viren shaked his hands with me and i gave him a slight smile 

When he said this Anokhi walked past me , she treated me as if i didn't exist only , maybe she moved on with that Bloody Abhay . My feeling was something similar to a kid who just got his chocolate but it was immeaditely snatched away from him...but what can i expect from her , it was me who told all those things to her , and it doesn't mean that if i didn't move on she will not move on aswell .I saw Anokhi gave only kanchan and yash a very small smile ..and walked past my family as well without giving much heed to them, and why will she , they had hurt her, told her so many wrong things , just like me ,Anokhi , Badimaa and badepapa never shared a really good relationship as they always used to think that she will be a gold digger , she is middle class, she won't match our standards and if i marry her it will bring down their name in the society , even my two sisters Bebo and Kitty hate Anokhi because they think because of them i shifted away from the family and stayed seprate with Anokhi ...there is even another reason that is Anokhi had 2 twin brother's Abhimaan and Abhimanyu , Bebo and Abhimaan , and Kitty and Abhimanyu we're dating each other ...but when the brother's got to know how bad  they behaved and spoke  with Anokhi ...they broke their relationship with my sisters ...since the bebo and kitty hate Anokhi more .

But i still had a question lingering in my mind How did Anokhi know my cousin  Viren ...because viren is staying in London since his childhood , and i never remember introducing them to each other ...they were behaving as if they knew each other ...like old buddies ...but what mattered me the most was that Anokhi not for once looked at me .

After that Viren and Kia cut cakes and fed it to each other ....they looked a nice and a cute couple, Kia was a nice and a cheerful girl  ..just like Anokhi ..then everyone gave gifts to them ...i always feel hurt when ever i see all my cousins and friends happy with their wife's ..it always hurts me .