Our Fated Destiny - Part 9

Viraj's eyes widened in shock after hearing what Avni said, and he looked at her enraged. He was infuriated that the little girl had the audacity to speak to him in this manner.

He was about to hit her, his eyes red with rage, when Avni's saviors blocked his path.

Shaurya and Abhay pushed him hard, causing him to stumble.

"Don't – you - dare..." Shaurya glared at him with bloodshot eyes seeing his impudence to raise hand on his daughter.

"Don't even think of harming my doll..." This time, Abhay's rude voice caught Viraj's attention.

"How dare she talk to me like this ?!!!... "

"She don' even have manners !!..." Viraj yelled.

Shaurya was about to speak up when a punch landed on Viraj's face.

"What the hell !..." Viraj screamed.

"You bloody moron shut your mouth !!..." Anokhi yelled angrily at the top of her lungs.

"Mr. Watson !..." Anokhi looked at the principal with angry eyes.

"Please see who this bastard man is... He was going to hit my daughter... I won't bear this... I demand immediate action against him !!..."

The principal sweated and spoke up "Yeah..."

"We'll look into the matter..."

He then turned around and called the guards.

"Hey !..."

"Get this man out of here right now !..."

The guards came running and began to drag Viraj.

"Stay away from me !..."

"Hey you !..."

"I said stop ! ..." Viraj struggled to get out of their grasp, but the guards were bigger and more powerful and were able to drag him away with them.

Anokhi was outraged, and she didn't want to be there for another second.

She took Avni in her arms and grabbed Abhay's hands before storming away, leaving a sad Shaurya behind.

Shaurya's POV

I kept staring at her receding figure when it occurred to me to follow her. I started following her because I needed to talk to her, but she didn't even bother to look back at me.

When I got outside, my heart sank because she and my children had left by now, but as I narrowed my vision, my eyes automatically widened as I realized they had all left in a "Ferrari".

I was curious as to who owned the car and who drove it.

I stood there in daze.

At Oliver's instrument shop

Anokhi had arrived at an Instrument shop, as Abhay wished to buy a Fender Electric guitar.

And as fate always plays its tricks, Shaurya was also present there for the same purpose.

Shaurya was wandering around, looking intently and fascinated by all the showpieces, when his gaze was drawn to a familiar figure in the distance.

He looked at it for a while before recognizing it was his baby doll Avni.

His face lit up with a smile, and he headed towards her. He was approaching her from side and saw how peacefully, she was playing the piano. It clearly showed her love for piano.