USJ

Being a hero's a Gas!

So this is a short comedy themed story which may or may not continue beyond this point.

Chapter 1: USJ.

Shigiraki was screaming in fear. The invasion of the USJ had been going as planned. The communications were jammed, the doors sealed and the chumps he hired were working well as cannon fodder, so what if All Might wasn't there, killing a few brats should of lured him out of hiding. Then that damned green haired brat decided to get involved.

Kurogiri had of corse separated the students to make picking them off much easier, the two green haired ones and the purple midget had been sent to the water zone. There was not even 30 seconds between their arrival and a massive explosion of green gas in the zone that had completely enveloped it as insane laughter could be heard. The fact that the few students and the teacher who remained in the main area quickly donned various types of masks should of been his first clue shit had gone south.

Then another explosion happened from the water area of the USJ, this time a massive fire ball as the green gas from before detonated with enough force it blew the skylight which probably alerted the rest of the school aswell as sent the boat from the water area flying right for him. Only Nomu being as fast as it was saved him from becoming a red smeer on the ground like several of the disposable goons did.

It was at this point the teacher who had been fighting off hordes of villains without breaking a sweat legged it out of there along with a green haired girl and the purple midget who left the boat like it was about to explode. That probably would of been the more forgiving option. The green haired kid from before merely stood atop the bow of the ship, a large grin plastered across his pale face. It was now that Shigiraki got a good look at the clothes the kid was wearing and what he was in possession of.

The green haired kid was wearing a purple pin striped three piece suit covered in padded armor over the knees, elbows and if the bulge in the shirt and crotch was an indication a bullet proof vest and a armoured cup. His coat which was being held open revealed four pockets, three of which held a green canister each. A single box of matches was also visible which probably explained the fireball from before. Across a sling on their back was a massive neon green and purple mallet that looked like one of those things you'd see in carnival games than an actual weapon.

"Tell me hand-job." The green haired brat began in a tone that sounded firmilular to the villain but he wasn't sure how. "Are you afraid of little old me? Because you should."

"Shut up you damned NPC, you're surrounded." Shigiraki scoffed as the thugs started to close in on the ship. Sadly Eraserhead had already taken down his ranged goons so he was left with the brutes.

"NPC? Me? Bitch I'm the damned dungeon boss." The teen scoffed as he pulled a canister from his jacket pocket showing a large red lipped grin and "hahahaha" on the canister making the goons freeze in shock and some of them back off. "I'm sure you all recognise my dear old dad's favorite mood improver."

"Y-you monster!" One of the goons stuttered as they backed off in fear. "You're bluffing!"

"Oh really?" The teen grinned. "In case you didn't notice palsy all my friends have gas masks on and you sadly do not. Oh well geuss we all get to have a laugh."

With that the pin was pulled and the canister tossed into the panicking mob of villains as a sickly green gas began to shoot out of the canister as it spun on the ground. Shigiraki's eyes went wide as his goons started dropping to the ground laughing as they twitched in pain, clawing at their own throats.