Batman

Being a Hero's a Gas

Okay so chapter 1 was well received enough for another chapter of this series and I will answer a few question asked.

Q: Is Bruce going to have an anurism from this?

A: probably

Q: So Joker settled down?

A: nope.

Chapter 2: Batman

"Well fuck." Recovery girl tisked as she watched the first lot of students out of the USJ get well clear of the door before removing their gas masks. "How much did he have to use?"

"We saw atleast four canisters used. One in the shipwreck zone and three in the central area. The first one is what made the fireball that alerted the school." Kirishima admitted as he carried an unconscious Mina on his back.

"And what happened to her?" Recovery girl asked as she pointed to the pink skinned girl who was sweating up a storm and honestly had already melted half of Kirishima's hero costume, luckily he wore acid proof underclothes and in his hardened state was about as resistant to acid as Mina was.

"Some weird guy wearing a sack on his head sprayed her with something, she just dropped and started screaming until she passed out." Kirishima stated. "The others couldn't even grab her as her quirk just went nuts."

"Gain way!" Mineta screamed as he sprinted out, nearly knocking over a paramedic who was tending to Toru who's lower legs had visible frost bite from the knees down which honestly freaked the normally invisible girl out. Mere feet behind him Bakugo was snarling in anger as he tried to punt the short teen.

"GET BACK HERE YOU LOUSEY FUCKER!" Bakugo shouted.

"I'm sorry! How was i supposed to know that was your mum?!" Mineta screamed.

"DIE!" Bakugo shouted as he tried to tackle the teen only for two officers to restrain him by the arms. "Let me go! The little shit needs to pay!"

"What happened now Bakugo?" Aizawa sighed as he limped out of the USJ, nothing more than some bruising and a sprained ankle to his list of injuries.

"Once signal returned after the shitty clown took out those extras the grapist started boasting about his porn stash. HE HAS MY MUM'S FASHION PICS IN THERE AND NEEDS TO DIE!" Bakugo screamed in anger as he sent a death glare at the cowering grape.

The two officers who were restraining the explosive teen were merely wondering if they could get away with letting the teen punt the midget. It was understandable though, both were sure they would be pissed if it was their mothers in the situation.

"Mineta, detention for two weeks, Bakugo detention tomorrow night for trying to punt him." Aizawa huffed. He too didn't like the midget but Nezu had restricted his ability to expell students to appease the HSC. How was it his fault the entire class last year was shit?! Five were no shows, 1 was arrested before school for selling drugs, 3 had their parents bribe the examination board to get in on recommendations, two actually quit day one after seeing one girl who had gotten in on bribes die from incorrectly using her own quirk and he expelled the rest for laughing at the sight and some for even goading the deceased girl into using her quirk so recklessly.