Chapter 5. Evening Before Tomorrow. Part 2. (Small Lemon)

"w-what is it?..."

You asked quietly, looking at the door past Oliver. He grabbed your chin and raised your head up to look at him. You blushed staring at his tired looking eyes. He released the grip on your chin a little bit and he just looked, admiring your Terrified looking face which he found quite cute. He moved his thumb placing it on your lower lip which, looking at your lips which were slightly apart from each other. He then gently rubbed your lip moving his thumb left to right, then slowly shoving it in your mouth in the back of your front lower teeth.

You Felt like gagging a little bit from his thumb and your breathing slowly began to accelerate. Oliver leaned closer and looked in your mouth. He looked like he was wondering something, being deep in his thoughts. He asked curiously.

"did you take the pills?"

You saw his eyes rolled up to look at your eyes and let go of your mouth. Your head bent down as soon as he let go. he placed his hands back in his pockets and watched as you rubbed your chin mumbling. You looked up at him from under your eyebrows. You were quite sure that he was talking about the birth control bills but Still, you wanted to ask.

"..The birth control pills?"

He responded quickly.

"yes"

You nodded looking away from him..

Why does he ask such a thing

"I did"

His attitude was serious, he sounded like a mom questioning about things that might not make any sense.

"do you know how they work?"

"I..do..."

"You don't sound accurate"

His attitude started to annoy you..even tho you were afraid of him, this kind of stuff usually gets on your nerves, so you responded with a harshper tone.

"it's not the first time i am using birth control pills"

He did not know that...Shit? Uh...

Your body tensed up slightly more. Oliver was quiet, he was surprised by your sudden attitude. You heard him giggle and when it stopped which was quite quickly. He grabbed you by your throat and pulled your face close to his. He began to breathe Louder on your face. You Felt butterflies in your stomach, not the kind of butterflies that feel nice, the kind of butterflies that feel so uncomfortable that you want to throw up.

"Are you raising your voice at me y/n?"

"I-I'm sorry Olive-"

"who??"

"..M-master..."

Oliver held onto your throat and began to walk forward. you struggled to walk backwards because Olivers speed was too fast.

You got shoved on the bed with force. You were laying on your back with your body tensed as Oliver got over you and grabbed you by your throat again holding you down by it and with his lower body against yours, the chaces of moving away from him were low. You let out some uncomfortable noises holding Olivers wrist with both of your hands. He leaned in closer to your body and with a more relaxed tone he said.

"Raising your voice at me is not allowed here brat.."

You Felt your butt being pressed against the bed with more weight.

"Remember all the things i have said to you earlier? you better keep those in mind all the time..."

You struggled to breathe, The grip tightened around your Small throat. You nodded your head yes quickly while straing at Olivers face his expression looking like he could do this for hours.

Choking sounds left your mouth and your vision began to be blurry. Your eyes rolled up sinse you did not see a thing.

Oliver continued to stare at you. he found Your reaction to this Interesting and he could enjoy this moment. The expression you were making..turned him on...

His facial muscles relaxed, he now looked at you looking emotionless as he Felt something hardening between his legs. He decided to release the grip on your throat a tiny bit and soon after that he placed his other hand down there unzipping his pants quickly. While pushing his pants down to his thighs he let out a soft groan and immetiately started to grind his hips back and forth against your kitty through your panties and dress.

You Felt his dick hardening as he rubbed it against your body. The vision was Still blury and you Still weren't quite sure what was going on.

Oliver Moved faster..he would never get tired of the pleasure he felt

"ahhh fuck!~ Mhh!"

His tip was out from his boxers pressed against his lower stomach and your kitty. He bit his lip and grunted out loud his face close to yours, with his eyes wide open he stared.

"How the fock do you do this you fockin brat! A-hh!~"

He stopped moving and moaned loudly hiding his face in the pillows your head was laying on. He came, hard. His cum was all over your stomach area your clothes being messed up now.

You took a deep exhale after the grip released it's tightness, letting go of your throat. You let out a couple of coughs and took your time to calm yourself down.

Oliver stood up to look at the mess he had made, then giggled to himself shaking his head. He fixed his pants zipping them and while he commanded he stroked his hair slowly with a Small grin.

"remove your dress"

You closed your eyes and panted slowly, tears in your eyes.

"W-what?..."

"do it..."

While being confused you removed your dress and Oliver grabbed it shaking his head again. You felt pressure on your kitty..did he just...

"it was a little punishment you know...it's getting late and like i have said, tomorrow is a better day..unless you decide to ruin it"

And after that he walked out of the room locking the door behind him.

You felt a slight amount of pain on your neck.

Ow

You sat up touching your neck carefully and gently.

A better day?...what does he mean with that...are we going to do something...

You laid down and closed your eyes wiping your tears away.