Chapter 6. Problems. Part 3

After the sound of a door being closed and locked, he took a step closer to you, lust in his tired looking eyes, growing and reached the back or your head with his large hand to firmly press your face against his crotch. You reacted and reached with your hands to squeeze the side of his waist, trying your best to pull him away from over you, using all of your strength, sadly you did not even manage to lock your arms straight.

"Take your fucking hands off me"

Oliver commanded and grabbed both of your hands, pulling and raising them above your head against the wall. The fear and worry began to fill your body. As you spoke, your voice sounded weak and like you were about to cry.

"Stop!"

Left your mouth with your loud sobbing and wailing. You kicked the air with your legs and struggled to get free from his firm grip.
Your strength started to already fade away, caused by all the kicking and rambling. As you moved, Oliver stared down at your grinning. He listened to your wailing and sobbing which aroused him. Your crying face with your mouth open turned him on. He felt his boner grow under his pants, letting go of your wrist and gripping his crotch with his eyes squinted, while still holding onto your wrists with his other hand.

 He felt his boner grow under his pants, letting go of your wrist and gripping his crotch with his eyes squinted, while still holding onto your wrists with his other hand

"gh-..."

He rubbed his crotch squeezing it, while he watched you, his breath could be heard clearly while he breathed trough his mouth. You bent your head back, crying out loud, you raised your gaze to his eyes, yelling at him to stop while shaking your head.
Oliver just stared and mumbled. He bit his bottom lip and only rubbed his croch faster, his boner growing. You gasped, looked down at him with your mouth open. you had not seen his boner since you had been trying to get free from his grip.

"Keep doing what your'e doing~"

He said. You swallowed loudly closing your mouth, stopping whatever you were doing and looked at his expression again. He was waiting for you to react like before, but since you were not doing anything, he let out a sigh with a groan.

"Of course you decide to be like that..-"

He then unzipped his pants and was about to move his underwear to the side, but you managed to distract him by trying to get free once again with your eyes wide open. you kicked your legs again and mover your arms around while they were locked together Still.

Olivers eyes widened with anger. He left his hand from his crotch and raised it in the air, then slapping you on the cheek hard. gripping on it right after.

He lowered down close to your face speaking agressively.

"don't you FUCKING move like that you piece of shit! Do you understand!?"

You were surprised by his reaction. your limbs numb immediately after he raised his voice. He inhaled aggressively and shook your lower face in his grip, feeling your soft cheeks against his fingers and palm. The grip hurt, he was being too aggressive with your face and you could not help but to tolerate pain. Oli bent his head down to look at his crotch and this take managing to pull his underwear to the side, his cock jumping out of them already hard from his rubbing and listening to the sounds you had made. He straightened his back and kept his gaze on you, holding his shaft right in front of your face. You frowned and closed your eyes and mouth.