Chapter 3

While you're asleep, you found yourself standing on a field of flowers.

"Where am I?" You asked yourself.

You stared at the many colors of the flowers in many types; roses, daisies, camellias. You name it.

"They're beautiful."

"Yes, they are beautiful."

You gasped as you turned around to see a handsome man with light golden hair wearing pure white. He was wearing a Greek attire. His smile was very peaceful as you stared at you.

"Have no fear, dear mortal. For I am Harmonio, God of Peace."

"God of Peace?" You were surprised to find out you met a god. "As in you wish for peace without war?"

"Yes, until the Book of Peace was stolen by my brother... Eris."

"Wait, you're Eris's brother?"

"Correct, we may be related but as gods, our purposes are different. For him, he wanted chaos and discord while I wanted peace and harmony."

"So... You know that I'm on a journey to retrieve the book from Eris?" You implied.

Harmonio nodded.

"I came here to warn you about your journey. Eris is aware that you're going to Tartarus. He will send danger before your eyes. Be careful, (Y/n)."

And then, you suddenly opened your eyes as you found out this was a dream. But the warning was still heard inside your minds.

"Harmonio, God of Peace..."

You realized that this god you met in your dreams was very handsome. He was very calm and kind for some reasons unlike this evil God who wanted chaos and discord. But you were not sure if it's okay to love a god. You're a mortal obiviously. It's not like you wanted to be immortal or something like that.

You knew that you had to be careful during your journey.

After your beauty nap, you began to get yourself some fresh air and got some food. Of course, the only food supply were pickles and eggs. That is... if you know how to cook like boil an egg. Yet, you're a very good chef. You could even make an egg salad. Except only with pickles, no vegetables of course.

Along the way, you stared at the star over the horizon. You knew the star was the key to guide you to Tartarus. You sighed as you knew that Sinbad somehow changed his mind on going to Fiji. Of course there's no way for you to run away and let Prince Proteus get executed.

You began to head to the food supply and you were startled to see the door falling down completely.

"What the?!"

You stood there doing nothing as you watched a brunette coming out from the food supply.

"Oh come on. You look great."

And then you were surprised to see Spike, embarrassed. You also noticed the pink ribbon tied into a bow.

She also noticed you speechless, only to glare at you as she ignored you and headed outside.

You knew that she couldn't forgive you for what you did. You let Proteus take your place and you were sent to retrieve the Book of Peace. You couldn't blame her because she's his fiancee. You went outside and found Kale as you confronted him.

"What is the meaning of this?" You asked.

Kale then began to explain how did the woman named Marina hid herself inside the Chimera. She even brided him and the crew including Sinbad. Also, Sinbad gave Marina a cozy room.... the food supply room.