Chapter 15-Akuma predicament

Marinette's POV:

I returned home, feeling myself pumped with rage.My head was spinning as different shades swirled around me in red.My breathing came out in pants.

HOW FUCKING DARE THEY?!

Next time I see that bitch Im going to fucking smash her head against the wall, thats if I don't hear her first.

My fucking class is stuffed with brainless sheep!

I looked at my pinboard, their pea-brained faces staring back at me with hideous smiles.

Ridiculous, utterly fucking ridiculous!

Cesaire was supposed to have my back!But what did she do? Oh, the obtuse bitch fucking took the fibster's tales!

Such bloody bitches!

And what about Adrien? 'Oh YoU shOuLd TaKe ThE hIgH rOaD mArInEtTe' or 'HeR lIeS aReN't HuRtInG aNyOnE'

Well,Fuck him and his insensitive fucking ass.

In my fit of rage, I hadn't noticed ripping off every picture I had of the jerk and the ex-'bestie'.

I mean, saves me the trouble and energy for later on.

What do they think of me as, a fucking toy that they replace as soon as they see a new shiny bloody thing?

Well, obviously their braincells have surely been demolished seeing as they don't have the ability to use their eyes' or brains' properly, if they even have one that is.

Such spineless backstabbers.

I swear, the only person who I'd be able to have a decent conversation with these days is Chloe, and I was literally bullied by her.

Thinking of that bloody weak Akuma class made my blood boil, even the teacher was a shitshow.

Suddenly,I felt a catalyst support my rage, and increase it.I looked up in the mirror for barely a second. I had looked away but had to glance back, seeing the way my eyes changed colours from different shades of red.

I also hadn't noticed Tikki beside retrying to desperately snap me out of my 'daydream'

'Marinette!'She called out distressed.

Behind her, the Kwamis all huddled, trying to give me space, yet were all concerned, and surprise overtook their cute faces as I turned to face them.

'Mari?'Tikki questioned, trying to sense whether I was calm.

'Yes, mio dolce (my sweet one)?'I replied questioningly.

'Mari,we think you're stressing out a bit too much, and need to let off some steam somehow!It's really unhealthy!'She spoke, nuzzling my check affectionately.

My heart warmed at her gesture,  as my eyes teared up slightly, and hesitantly, the other Kwamis' came forward,surronding me in a group hug.

It was then that I took notice of the fluttering of wings from above.

The Kwamis seemed to notice it too as it tried fluttering near before beginning to retreat.

I really dont want to deal with a Akuma now.

So I did a hasty, yet kinda stupid solution.

I grabbed the Akuma.

I held it between my two palms, as the protests of the Kwami could be heard from around me.

I took no attention, testing out my theory I had for quite a while now.

I could feel the withering of the Akuma,trying to find some negative emotion to entrance me.However,I stayed adamant, and gave out the opposite.