Finally

Ryan's POV:
I keep on comforting him while thinking of a way to get us out. I think I'll talk to closet (the robot) and ask him to get us out.

"Closet?!" I yell while holding kens warm body.
I hear him silently weeping and I feel my heart shatter with every noise that he makes, even the smallest ones.

Suddenly the pink robot pops up out of nowhere and with a monotone voice askes "what can I assist you with?"
Ken than speaks up wich surprises me. With a quiet voice he says "Closet... please open the doors"
I keep stroking his hair too calm him down. It hurts hearing his shaky voice talk. I wish I could help him.
"Yes, ofcourse" the monotone voice that belongs to closet says.
And we heat a couple of loud noises and boom the doors are open.

"There.. you see? It wasn't so bad was it?" I say soothing Ken.
I try lifting his muscler body up on his feet. He gets up me still holding him around his waist.
He turns around and hugs me by surprise.
It takes a second but I hug him back.

"Thank you.." he whispers into my neck. His breath making my neck tickle and me blush.
"Y-y-yeah.. ofcourse" I say.

We let go and he takes my hand and leads me to the door. With a bag of shoes in our free hand.

I can't help but feel butterflies as his warm hand warms my cold one.

His fingers in-between my fingers.
I'm pretty sure I'm red as a tomato right now but that doesn't bother me because I'm holding Ken's hand.

That is all I can think about.

Ken is holding MY hand.

(A/N)
(Okay so posting is going very slow and this isn't a lot but its somthjng soooo. )