Cheater?

Ryan's POV:

"Ken! Its not what it looks like! I was invited by one direction to join their band." i explain to him while he stares in shock.

Tears swell in his eyes as he looks around. "Dude, youre joining the band of my ex? You know that liam and i had a thing! I tought we were a thing. What. The. Hell!" He runs out and i go after him trying to stop him.

I get pulled back by a muscular arm, i look and see Harry looking at me. "Luv, you have us now"

-"No! i love Ken! And only him. You stupid crusy musty rusty lusky dusty piece of stupid plastic toy doll!" I shout being pissed because th e love of my life just ditched me because i was singing 'what makes you beatiful' with some random ass famous dudes.

"What happend to bros before hoes Ryan..." Nail says looking pissed, "Dont you ever call Ken a hoe again, if you do ill take a kitchen knife in your right leg stab it in and slowly open you up all the way to your neck, pull out every fucking piece of bone after breaking them inside you than sticking needles in you slowly traising them alonng the nerve. RIpping the nerve slowly apart starting at the bottom slowly making my way to the top. Taking the knife and making food out of your human flesh to solve world hunger and take your blood as a drink. AND ill make sure youre awake every step of the way! That counts for everyone who calls my Kenny Wenny Slenny Denny Tenny Fenny Genny Henny Jenny Lenny Benny Nenny Nemmy a hoe!" I shout at them.

They look at me in shock and Harry finally lets go. I sprint over to Ken hoping he hasnt gone far because in litrally the most unfit person ever but im made of plastic so i dont gain any wieght.

I catch him by the arm and he turns too look at me as he wipes his tears. "I-i-i-i-i-i-" He stutters. "Shhhh, its okay baby doll. Daddy's got you now" I tell him. He suddenly turns to me with a smug expression. 

"I think you need a punishment.." He says while smirking...

(A/N)

OKAY. SO SORRY FOR LEGIT NO UPDATES. BUT ONE DIRECTION NOT THE PEOPLE BUT THE DOLLS, THEY ARE STILL DOLLS IN THIS STORY SO THAT IS CLEAR.

 BUT ONE DIRECTION NOT THE PEOPLE BUT THE DOLLS, THEY ARE STILL DOLLS IN THIS STORY SO THAT IS CLEAR