Chapter 5 ~ Home

|
|

•3rd POV•

|

After roughly 4 hours the family finally arrived home. Phil pulled the car into the driveway, parking, and turning off the car. He looked back at his two sons, he was glad Techno was fine with Tommy. Techno had never been the one to get along with new people, but he seems to be warming up to Tommy, that made Phil happy.

|
|

•Phil's POV•

|

I just pulled into the driveway, I turned off the car and turned enough to see the backseat. There I found Tommy curled up, clutching on to Techno's side. I gave Techno a grin seeing as he was still awake, I turned my eyes to Wil, he seemed to have fallen asleep to one of his own albums. I can't help but chuckle at that.

"Uhh... So shall I carry in Tommy, and you take Wil?" Techno questions, looking at me, then Tommy, finally shifting his gaze to Wil.

"Oh yeah, good idea mate. I'm sure they can both use some sleep, seeing as Wil was so excited he couldn't sleep last night, and Tommy, well it seems like he hasn't had a nice rest in ages." I state, agreeing, Techno nods, lightly chuckling, his face holding a grin, which makes me grin to.

I slowly open my door trying not to make much noise, I shut it slowly. I make my way to Techno's door, opening it so he can get Tommy out with no struggle. I walk over to the passenger side door and gently open it, scooping up Wil in my arms bridle style. I let his head rest on my shoulder as I close the car door.

I walk up to the door, I see that Techno had already gotten there and was now standing there waiting for me to open the door. I quickly grab for my keys in my back pocket, struggling a bit but eventually getting them. I waist no time opening the door, walking in, and kicking my shoes off. I watch Techno do the same thing, I then make my way upstairs while still holding a unconscious musician. I hear Techno following closely behind while holding another unconscious teen.

We finally make it up the stairs and into a hall filled with doors, I make my way over to a door with the letter W on it, it's decorated with music notes and gold stars, along with a few other things plastered on by Techno to mess with Wil, I smile at that as I open the door. I place Wil down on his bed, I then proceeded to take off his shoes and throw the blanket over him, I lightly ruffle his hair before walking out of the room. I am met with Techno walking out of Tommy's room, the door only having the letter T on it due to us not knowing what he likes.

I walk over to Techno looking at him with a soft expression.

"Well I didn't know you had a soft side, and for an orphan at that." I chuckled.

"I do not have a soft side, it's just... Something about him..." Techno reply's, scoffing.

I just chuckle some more, nodding, I assume he feels something because he and the boy can relate in some way, being orphans that were abandoned and neglected all there life until I came along.

"Ok mate, I'ma go make dinner, do whatever you want in the mean time, just no arson." I sigh, making my way towards the stairs.

I walk down the stairs, hearing Techno walk into one of the many upstair rooms. I let out a gentle sigh, I feel a smile slowly creeping onto my face as I think about the three of them getting along.

Oh If only I knew the bond they would soon develop.

|
|
|

*Ello! Sorry this took a minute to get out, I've been stressed lately but I enjoy writing this so I made this chapter. Sorry it's kinda boring and short but at least it's something, right....? But anyways, hope you enjoyed and BYEEEEE!*