Chapter 7 ~ Breakfast

|
|

•3rd Pov•

|

Once the chaotic family finished making the pancakes, with only a few spills and minor burns, they all sat down and ate, deciding it would be easier to change after breakfast.

Phil spoke up, "So, I was thinking that after breakfast we could go shopping, maybe get you some more clothes and things for your room Tommy.  How does that sound?"

Tommy looked up from his plate, looking around before his eyes land on Phil.

"Uh, are you sure?  I don't want to spend all your money on useless stuff like that.".  Tommy mumbled out, looking back down at his plate.

At this Techno and Wil looked over, ending whatever nonsense conversation they where having.

"Oh mate, you wouldn't be wasting my money, not like these two.  Plus I just got payed, so you can get whatever you want.  Call it a welcoming gift.".  Phil replied, smiling.

"Hey!".  Wil yelled at Phil's remark.

"Yeah Tommy, it's better to spend it on you than this imbecile.".  Techno stated. 

Tommy just looked up and nodded, opting not to say anything more and risk punishment for talking back. 

Once breakfast was finished everyone went there separate ways to change.  After changing they all met up at the door, Tommy was the first one there, Wilbur being the last. 

"I call shotgun!".  Wil yelled loudly as he raced past everyone to the car.

Techno just sighed as he walked behind Wil to the car.  Phil gave Tommy a sorrowful look before following the boys, Tommy stood there for a minute before following Phil, wonder what that look meant.

If only he knew...

|
|
|

*Hi humans, aliens, and everything in-between!  How has everyone been?  Sorry this chapter is so short, I have had no motivation recently, but I decided I should right something, so here we are.  Also I have been thinking of posting the beginning of another au I've started writing in my free time.  It's a civilian Tommyinnit au, with villian sbi, it semi original, since I haven't read one that goes the same way, so for me it's original.  Let me know if you would like to see it, I'd still be writing this, that's just something I write when I get ideas for it.  Anywho, hope you enjoyed, and school's starting back next week for me, so I might not post for a while, sorry in advance.  Love ya beautiful humans, comment Pog if you make it to this point, and peace ✌🏻*