𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

"selina! wake up, we have to leave soon." the female groaned, her eyes cracked open to see her brother towering over her, "cameron.. what time is it?" she mumbled, her arm laid over her eyes.
"it's nearly time to leave. hopefully you packed your items last night because everyone is waiting for you."

selina froze and sat up, racing to her bathroom to get ready. she heard her bedroom door close as she brushed her hair and walked out to find her personal maid standing there.

she sighed and stood in front of the body mirror, her maid fixing her appearance. after a quick fix up, she walked out her bedroom door and quickly sped walked to the exit.

her personal maid carried her items to the carriage as selina entered the carriage. she sat next to penelope and closed the carriage door. the driver whipped the horses and the carriages took off with the royalty.

・⸝⸝﹒₊˚﹕﹒₊‧

the carriage arrived at the forest cabin, the merila siblings stepped out of the carriage, walking over to the cabin.
"welcome, merila! please enter the cabin and meet the other kingdoms inside" a guard responded, bowing in their presence. the three of them nodded and entered the cabin.

the three of them were met with nine new faces, "took you long enough." a red head broke the silence, crossing his arms. the blonde next to him rolled her eyes, huffing.
"shut up, alex. we don't want to come off as mean." she snapped back, causing 'alex' to glance a glare at her.

"can we not fight?" a male with his hair in a plait butted in.
"excuse us but we were wondering why we are all here?" cameron thankfully spoke up to stop a fight from breaking out.
"no idea, water boy. we all came here for some reason" a white blonde male spoke up, hovering above the ground.

an atmosphaera prince.

cameron narrowed his eyes at him but looked away, sternly walking up to the table and stood in one of the three remaining spots for them. selina and penelope shared a stare before joining their brother near the table.

"so, is someone going to appear or?" a young looking princess spoke up with emerald eyes.
"yeah, i was kind of expecting someone.." another blonde added on, pouting.
"calm down, honeys. im sure someone will come to explain" the girl that scolded her brother reassured, twirling her hair mindlessly.

"h-honey?!" the chocolate haired female yelped out, her already flushed cheeks increasing to a brighter pink.
"her name is tamila, taurus to you." a boy with dyed hair said sharply, staring at the blonde.

"everyone, everyone. please remain calm." the queens and kings finally coming to view, "there is no reason to right." the inferno queen nodded her head, staring at all of them with stern but warm eyes.
"i agree with queen blaxing." the merila king spoke out, his eyes distant yet steady.
"please let us explain before sparking out" the terrain queen said calmly, her voice sweet and her eyes soft like flowers growing in a meadow.
"stay quiet and then we will explain the situation" the king of atmosphaera spoke last, his eyes light and bright.

"we have realised our kingdoms have been experiencing a similar problem and with our age catching up with our power and flexibility, we have decided to let you twelve help us solve this problem." the queen of merila smiled softly.

"never."
"spencer."
everyone diverted their eyes to the orange haired male, a red tape over his cheek and his eyes narrowed, sharply staring at his mother.

"you must understand you all don't have a choice." the king of merila raised his chin, staring down at the children.
"father! you of all people must know these people are not meant to be trusted!" selina yelled out, her eyes growing cold and dark like the deepest oceans.