𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

morning was like usual, the birds chirping and the sun shining but the zodiacs didn't feel the usual energy boost when they wake up.

doors clicked open, for sure, but they barely were opened. they just creaked inwards and the zodiacs made do with it, slipping through the small gap of the door as it got larger the more people exited it.

breakfast was the same too, pancakes set for them with a drink of morning tea. the whole routine was done in silence, nobody shared a word together. not even a hello.

nobody was really bothered by each other's presence and probably was in their own world but pisces was very much aware of the empty seat that should have capricorn in it.

"have any of you seen capricorn this morning?" pisces asked, looking around the table. everyone shook their head, looking around to all land their eyes on the empty seat.

"i didn't see him exit his room." aries shrugged, finishing his pancakes.
"well he wasn't in his bed either so we assumed he woke up early.." virgo shrugged as well.

"so.. you guys are just saying he's missing?" scorpio stated. nobody responded until aquarius ran into the dinning hall, the last one to arrive.

"gemini is missing! his window was open when i went to check up on him and i can't find him anywhere!!" she sat urgently, making libra stand up from his seat.
"what." he said, everyone looking at the blonde girl.

"he's gone! i can't find him anywhere and it's making me panic!" she was taking fast breathes, fanning herself. libra rushed over to help calm her down.
"well guess we have two missing royalty. dunno if i should be shocked or not." scorpio shrugged.

"god! if you have nothing nice to say, then just keep your stupid mouth shut!!" taurus slammed her hands onto the table, standing from her seat which dragged across the floor. everyone stared at her in shock.

"well sorry, your majesty." scorpio rolled her eyes.
"you're so.. so heartless! you always think you're all this but you're just come wannabe leader and you're still salty about being the second princess so you cope by being a brat! cope better!!" taurus yelled out at her, storming off.

nobody could talk. let alone make a comment. it was so sudden and not how taurus would usually approach the situation.
"i.. im going to go talk to her." virgo offered the second time, leaving the room.

it was the situation in the library all over again. this time it showed some sort of threat.

"gee, thanks scorpio. really needed that first time in the morning." leo sighed, standing up and leaving as well. aries and sagittarius looked at each other and shrugged, leaving to follow their sister.

"wha-"
"come on, let's go.. im sure gemini is fine.." libra led aquarius to their room so she could calm down.
"im sick of this.." cancer stood up and left, rubbing his eyes.
"dont worry, im sure they're just.. you know, morning grudges.." pisces smiled weakly at scorpio, leaving as well.

the girl sat there, staring at her plate of food. she groaned and stood up, leaving the table of barely touched food and uneasy tension.

so much for a comfy vibe in the kingdom of terrain.

・⸝⸝﹒₊˚﹕﹒₊‧

everyone has left the cottage to go find gemini and capricorn. worry rippled throughout the group of ten. they all decided to spilt up and come back to the cottage when the sun starts setting. after deciding who goes where, they all left to find their friends.

・⸝⸝﹒₊˚﹕﹒₊‧

"gemini?! capricorn???" virgo yelled out into the forest, watching a group of birds shriek and fly into the sky. the sun was still in the sky but virgo could tell it'd go down soon.