𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

the four carriages reached the firey kingdom, the tempature considerably warmer and more dangerous.

lava spewed from the holes in the ground, the kingdom presumably under a large mass of molten and lava. the ground and surprisingly hard and didn't threaten to sink into the molten underneath.

no wonder they had to get underground resources imported from the kingdom of terrain.

"welcome to the kingdom of inferno. the land that was somehow built and created over a land of molten lava." aries invited the nine of them into their kingdom, a large gust of cool air hitting their face.

they all sighed in relief as they were sweating from the heat. the three siblings looked at each other in confusion before shrugging, inviting them to the throne room.

they all stood in the throne room, the queen and king already seated on their thrones. everyone bowed down to the queen and king. "mother, father. we heard about the situation." sagittarius stood tall, everyone staring at the two upper classes.

"good, good. the people are to your left, in the guest bedrooms." the queen pointed their palm to the double doors next to them, to their left. everyone nodded and bowed again, exiting through their left.

the twelve of them went into a small hallway and took the door to their right, two guards standing side by side the doorway. they all entered, the room elegant but smaller compared to the royal's rooms.

there were three beds next one to another, all three citizens pale and their eyes dull. their hands always trembled and they looked weak. the three inferno royalty gasped and stared in shock.

"ah.. the blaxings.." an elderly rasped out, her hands slowly and weakly reached out for them, her bones visibly and her body skinny. the other two patients that ranged from different ages looked the same.

weak, skinny and pale.

everyone looked at each other with worry. "what can we do for you, prince aries.." the elder then added on, staring at the three siblings.

"ah.. well.. we wanted to ask about how this.." he circled his hand around her figure, "all happened. and how you feel right now. or how it felt when your power was drained out."

there was silence as if the three of them were trying their hardest to process the rush of questions. "im sorry but i.. i didn't hear all of those.." the person next to the elder spoke up. she looked like she was in her young adult days and should have good hearing and processing system.

"apologies, we'll go one by one. first, what were you doing before the draining happened?" aries sat down, leo and sagittarius following.
"well.. i was just putting up the landury to dry out but then.. i believe.. this man tried to help me. of course i accepted by once we brushed hands, it felt like all the energy was drained out of me.." the young adult spoke.

"he took me to the hospital with all the other people like me and the doctors seemed to know him.. they called him the hero or something.. but everyone in the hospital said that their energy drained down they touched him. some even barely touched him and became like this."

the three siblings nodded, taking down notes.

"oh, that's weird.. i believe the same man you are talking about held my hand to cross the lava crossings and i nearly collapsed.. he took me to the hospital as well and they called him a hero." the elder said, nodding in agreement.

"so, he's the person doing all of this then?.." sagittarius asked, glancing over to leo's notes that she took for them.
"seems so.." she responded, updating her notes.
"what about you, young man?" aries turned to a young boy sitting in the corner bed, curled into himself.