Pool side

There wasn't a moment I looked up to see his green eyes not staring right at me. "He's perfect." I whispered to myself. "Yea perfectly bad! He's the baddest boy in school, probably this town. Get it out of your head now!" My friend has always told me who to like and who not to like. Most of the time, She was right, but something was different about him.

I knew him from school. Well, the time he actually went to school. He got kicked out about a week ago for not showing up and missing to many school days. The cops when to his house, went to court A lot of shit. He's the type your entire family would warn you about. His name was Robbie, Robbie Kay.

Something was different with him. Usually I don't get attached to boys like him, but there was something inside me telling me to go to him. It's like my mind new what I needed to do. I'm not a whore though. To be honest, if he wanted to sleep with me, I wouldn't mind. Of course I wouldn't make the first move though.

He took one more sip of his alcoholic beverage before eyeballing the hell out of me. Finally he put up to fingers telling me to follow him. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" My friend asked out of no where. "I'm , I'm going pee." I answered quickly. She wasn't buying it and she knew what I was up to. I didn't care. As I see his muscular body get up from his towel and walk inside its just a matter of time until I brake down from his sexiness. Everything about him was killer.

He had green eyes , brown curly hair , a British accent. Ok when I heard he was British, I was hooked. Who wouldn't want a British accent whispering in your ear as they please you? Enough about my thoughts.

I get up to follow him inside. I went threw the door, and I find him walking up stairs. Of course I'm going to follow him. Good thing I didn't get in the pool earlier. Or I would be more wet than I am already. As i walk up the steps I start to think what might be about to happen. "Does he like me? Does he want to tell me something? Am I over exaggerating?" Everything you would have thought of, I thought of at that moment.

The house was full of people. Loud music. Drunk party chicks that makes out with all the jocks. But that's just fine. I don't want to be part of that life anyways. I get to the final step of the tall narrow stairs. I couldn't find him anywhere, Sadly. I knew I wasn't crazy. He was up here. I guess he didn't want me to find him for some odd reason.

As I turn back around to walk back down the stars a pair of arms grab my waist, while a head rest on my shoulders breathing on my neck. "And where do you think you're going?"

-----------
Just thought I should leave yall something to think about until tomorrow. :) {don't hate me} bahah