Pool side : part 2

WARNING! I'm not the best speller so If I misspell anything just don't worry about it. and. SMUT AHEAD!

I got chills all up and down my body. I could tell it was Robbie just by seeing his beautiful brown swirly hair. I finally got the nerves to talk back as his hands still rest on my hips and his breath travels down my neck.

"Well I was going back downstairs since you wanna be a secretive and hide." I wasn't going to be a baby about this. He must like girls with attitudes because as soon as I finished my sentence he grabbed my waist tighter pulling me closer to him.

"I wasn't hiding dear" his British accent is driving me insane already! "It's a game called hide and seek. So why don't we restart. You try to hide your most sensational spot before I find it myself." Holy Jesus, he was good.

How was I supposed to hide it if that's the only thing I want him to find? Much harder than I thought. "I'll give you 10 seconds to hide yourself and hide it." He gave me a smirk.

Where was I supposed to hide?

There was 2 bedrooms. A bathroom and another game like room. He started counting. "10.....9.....8.....7....6.....5" oh god. I quietly tiptoes to the game room and hide in the closet. I could still hear his counting fade the further I walked. "3....2...." I found a spot in the closet and quietly shut the door. "...1!" Here goes nothing.

Before I could look back up from looking at the ground there he was. I jumped from him appearing so fast. He came close to my ear. "Hope you hide that spot better than you did yourself. I like games, I also always win them" he said before picking me up and throwing my legs around his body.

I look into his green eyes, and it just feels right. He looks at my lips and looks back into my eyes. "Just friends?" He asked. I looked at his lips and back up to his eyes. I didn't care about dating him at the moment. I just wanted him. "..friends" I said. He smiled big and slammed his lips onto mine. Making me pull his face into mine even more.

He started to walk over to the bed in the corner. He laid me down on the bed wile feeling all over my body. His lips were so sweet with a taste of poison at the same time. It felt so right but it was so wrong. Everything about this was wrong, but who can resist bad boys?

"Ah" I began to moan as he moved his lips down to my neck. Him sucking on my flesh and waving his tongue on my neck just made me want him more. I started to feel his muscular back, it begins to tens the more he bites at my neck. He knows it's driving me crazy. "Rob-" he cute me off with the force of his lips. I'm not complaining though.

He picks his head up to inspect my whole body before leaning down to kiss my neck wile taking off the bathing suit cover up I had on from the pool party down stairs. "You.have.been.a.very naughty.girl" he said between kisses he gave me on my neck and down my chest. I smiled at his words. Just before he could make his way down my stomach with kisses I pick his head up to whisper in his ear.

"Then punish me."

If he thought he was the only one that can take control he would learn soon enough. I thought he was rough before, but after my words left my mouth and into his ear he went full force. Making me moan loader. I try to keep my moans at a level for no one to hear downstairs.

I begin to see his take his pants off. I can feel butterflies in my stomach. Sure this was wrong to have sex with a guy on the first night, but it happens. He finally got off my swim suit top before pulling my bottoms aside. I could feel his teasing. It was frustrating me, but sexy watching him laugh at my frustration.

I grab his head and bring it close to mine. I bite his neck making him moan slightly,"I see you like to play rough" he whispers. I start to suck on his neck right before he shoved two fingers in me making me jump and scream at the feel. He put his other hand over my mouth covering my scream. I try to scream, I have to scream. "Oh fuck Robbie!"

He looks into my eyes and smiles; knowing that he's making me feel this good. "Faster?" He asked. I'm not quite sure if I can handle him going any faster. I might actually scream. I look back at him and nod, giving him permission to go faster. At this moment I couldn't hold it in anymore. "Ahh Robbie im gonna-" before I could finish my sentence he stops.

I look into his eyes. Giving him a questioned look. "I want you to cum on me baby" I laughed at how fucking sexy he was. I laid back, letting him work his magic. Before he did, he got up to lock the door to the room.

Shit, Now he's really going to make me scream.

When he got back to the bed he started kissing my all the way down before going to far down. He looked me in my eyes. Asking for permission to do what he had to do. I nod once again. He smiles in my answer and starts to kiss my inner thighs.

He comes back up to my face. Kissing me, for a while now. Before I knew it he was slowly putting it inside of me. We stopped kissing as we both moaned from the feeling. I look at his face. "Fuck you're tight." I smile at his words. Trying not to scream bloody murder, he kisses me again. My whole body starts to tingle.

I needed this I needed.... him.

As he begins to pick up speed so does my moans. As soon as I thought this couldn't get any better he throws his hand over my neck. Not to tight but enough to let me know he's in control. My face begins to get hot and turn red. I grab his hand at the feel. "Say my name Y/N, say my name like you mean it." He whispers seductively. He then lets loose of my neck, not that much though. "Robbie I want you to fuck me please. I need you Robbie" he smirks in return.

I can feel him picking up speed even more, I begin to feel a tightening in my stomach he grips my neck more. "Robbie don't stop, please don't stop" he got faster and faster. He knew I was about to let go. "Cum for me baby. Let me feel you" I begin to look into his eyes and scream. He starts to smirk at the feel of me. He then kisses me for a while, he then leans down to whisper in my ear "I think I found your spot" I laugh at his remark. He then got up and got out a piece of paper and starts writing on it.

He puts his cloths back on and hands me the paper and my cloths off of the floor. He leans back into my face "you felt amazing" he kisses me again. "Call me sometime." He smiles before walking out the door and closing it behind him. As I lay there and realize what just happened. I can't do anything but smile. "Just friends." I whisper to myself before getting dressed.

***********************
Sorry i haven't updated this or my fan-fiction, I don't really have a excuse, I'm just lazy. But I will try to update more often. Fan-fiction update soon. Xoxox