Birthday!

Peters POV:

I can't wait. Today is Lindsay's birthday.

I may not be the perfect boyfriend but I love my girlfriend with all I have.

And that's a lot considering everything in Neverland belongs to me.

She's still asleep at this hour.

The crack of dawn.

She isn't much of a morning person.

I decided that since this is her first birthday in Neverland with me. It will be special.

Something she can cuddle with. Play with. Smile with while I'm away for a bit. A best friend.

A dog.

I've never had one growing up as a boy, but my past wont effect my beautiful Lindsay.

Lindsay's POV:

I just open my eyes to the blinding light of the sun rays.

Peters tent has holes in the top. Unfortunately one of the holes is pointed right onto my eyes.

Today is my 16th birthday.

My first birthday with Peter.

He means so much to me. He's everything I want.

Except for the evil, dark parts he goes into but other than that, he's a pretty good guy.

He cares for me, treats me really good. He gets me everything I want and need. He's perfect for me.

I lean up to put on my cloths for my special day.

I'm not mentally prepared for what Peter probably got for me.

It's probably a matching Pandora's box. Or unlimited pixy dust.

I go to pull my hair up until I hear a little whimper outside.

"Peter!" I asked.

He didn't answer me. "Peter is that you!" I asked while still able to hear the whimpering.

Then I hear a whisper.

"Shut up, she'll hear you and you'll ruin it!" I heard Peter whisper.

He's not known to be a good whisperer by the way.

"Peter. What are you doing?" I asked before the tents curtain opened to Peter holding a little fluff of joy.

My heart started racing in excitement. I covered my mouth with my hands trying not to scream. My eyes started watering at the beauty of the fluffy golden ball.

"Happy birthday Lindsay." He said with a smile on his face with the golden fluff ball wrapped up in his arms.

I slowly walked over to pick up my birthday present.

"It's beautiful Peter. So special." I said with tears in my eyes.

I've never had a puppy, My dad never aloud it. My whole life I wanted a pet to share stuff with. Be my best friend, and when Peter will be gone for the day taking care of the lost boys I'll be able to be with my new birthday gift.

The dog was a golden retriever I believe. It had a cute little pink noes and was covered in golden fluff.

I loved it.

I sat the dog down to go thank Peter.

I jump into Peters arms as he spins me around. I lean down so our lips meet and he stars slowly laying me onto the bed. He started kissing all over my body. I could feel him growing threw his pants.

I just wasn't into it.

He started kissing me on my neck and on my collar bone. "Peter stop."

He picked his head up in confusion. "What do you mean stop?" He asked me.

I don't really have an excuse exempt for the puppy just laying there all lonely. So I make up a lie.

"Oh, um. I- I just don't feel good right now. Maybe later?" I say trying not to sound unusual.

He looks me deep in my eyes. "You're lying"

"What. No I'm not."

"Don't be stupid Lindsay. I can read your mind. You're thinking about that damn dog."

I think I can play this off. Just sound innocent. I guess.

"Yes I know but it's so cute and it's to fluffy and I just wanna play wit-" I tried to say.

He stopped my sentence with his lips.

I tried to resist. But I couldn't. His touch was the most intense thing I have ever felt. Saying no to Peter is the hardest thing ever. He's like a magnet. The farther I pull away the stronger his magnetic field gets just to pull me back.

"Peter just stop, 20 minutes. I promise" I say begging for the answer I need.

"I see." He says with a deep tone.

"What?" I ask kind of scared of his reactions next.

"You like the dog because it's cute and cuddly and innocent. Correct?"

"No I love you it's just the puppy is so.. So, puppyish!"

He smiled at me and started nibbling on my neck making me laugh and jump.

He started putting fishy kisses all over my face. Making me laugh even harder.

What's was he doing?

Just 2 minutes ago he tried to get into my pants and now he's playing around.

This isn't like Peter. Usually if he wants something he's not afraid to get it and nothing can stop him from getting it.

"What's your deal Peter?" I said in between laughs from the tickling.

"I just love you so much" he said stopping and setting his head softly on my chest.

His eyes are an intense green with brown curls surrounding his tan completed face. His British tone makes me weak.

I didn't completely understand what he was trying to pull here.

I think I had an idea though.

I started laughing with the thought of why he's suddenly acting like this.

"Peter.Pan." I said in between laughs.

"Yes that's my name don't wear it out. Unless you want to say my name a lot because if so that can be organized." He said slowly moving towards my lips.

I pushed him back down. "No."

He got an annoyed look. "Alright, alright. What!" He questioned with a deep tone.

"You, Peter Pan. King of Neverland, are jealous of a dog."

"Am not!" He said jumping up from the bed.

"Are too!" I said raising my voice as well but in a joking tone.

"Lindsay, I'm not jealous of a damn dog."

"Ok, we'll see about that then." I said grabbing the puppy and walking out of the tent with a smirk on my face.

"Where are you going?"

"To play with my dog."

I turn around one last time before walking out into the misty Neverlands forest.

Peters POV :

How is this possible?

She should be going Insane from my touch.

This isn't normal.

It's that damn dog.

That's just fine. That dog can't pleasure her like I can. So let's see if she can handle me tonight.

**************
this is for one of my good friends Lindsay. Her birthday was a few weeks ago and she asked me to make this so I did, but instead I made it about her. Haha. Love you Lindsay. 💖

*************
and I apologize if I spell anything wrong. aha xoxo