𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Votes and comments are highly appreciated.

_______________________

Y/N'S POV

*11:10 PM*

Mr. Angel Driver is still dragging me until we came in Mr. Hwang's office. I saw two men sitting on the mini-living room. The other man is young like Mr. Angel Driver and the other man is old.

W-Wait... old man? And then he's on Mr. Hwang's office? Oh my God! He's Mr. Hwang?! But why is he bald? And the other man is young? Waaaaaaa!!! Police!!!

Oh my Gooooddd!!! Are he going to put me on jail with Mr. Angel Driver? I regretted not going home early.

*Cries deep inside*

"H-Hello. Hehehe." I greeted them when I came with Mr. Angel Driver. The young police man smiled at me but Mr. Hwang? No, he so scary, peevish old man. It's already the end of my life! Waaaaaa!!!

Mr. Angel Driver stare at me then whispered on my ear.

"Stay here." He said.

"But Mr. Angel Driver, don't leave me here." I said as I'm holding his hand. After he dragged me here, he'll leave me with this police man?

Mr. Angel Driver and Mr. Hwang entered another room. What are they going to do inside? Maybe they're going to talk about the crime we did.

*Cries deep inside*

"Hi." I was shocked when someone talked from my side, it's the young police man.

"Hello. Hehehe." I'm nervous. But he's smiling at me? Why is he smiling at me?

"I'm Choi Beomgyu and you are?" He said. The police man's name is cute and cool.

"I'm Kim Y/N." I smiled at him but I'm still nervous at the same time. Mr. Angel Driver, please go out from that room now. I want to go home.

***

*11:55 PM*

"Then I was surprised when Mr. Hwang said that he already signed the contract."

"Hahaha, cool! You're really one of a kind." He said while he shook his head many times.

"Huh?"

What is he saying?

"Until now you still didn't know who's Mr. Hwang? Pffftt." -Beomgyu

"Of course I know him! He's that old man, right? He really looks peevish, right? What I've researched about him was right. But did you know, when I was in the meeting, the figure of his body was different. Or maybe I'm just nervous that time?"

"Hahahahaha!!! You know? Mr. Hwang is very lucky to meet a girl like you. Hahaha!!!"

I just scratched my head. "What do you mean to say?" I asked.

Why is that old Mr. Hwang will be very lucky to meet a girl like me?

"N-Nothing. Hahahahaha!!!" He said while laughing. Me and Beomgyu were talking while waiting for Mr. Hwang and Mr. Angel Driver. I grabbed my phone in my pocket and it's empty battery. Huhuhu. Maybe my mom and my cousin are finding me now. Y/N, ready your ears again for Ryujin's speech later.

I glanced at Beomgyu when he suddenly stood up and looking at the direction of the room where they entered earlier. As I faced them, they already went out from that room. I immediately approached Mr. Angel Driver and asked him.