𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Date Updated: 07/21/2022

I love you always. And because I love you, here's an update! Enjoy reading!😉

_______________________

TAEHYUN'S POV

"Are you fucking gay, Kang Taehyun?!" Mr. Hwang yelled while he's watching.

Fuck. I'm standing right now, my sweats were dripping and I'm panting because I'm doing the sparring with Miss Y/N.

I don't know if this is because of what Mr. Hwang did to me that last day that's why I felt like Miss Y/N is strong today. Or she's just really strong naturally?

I diverted my look again back to Miss Y/N who's facing Mr. Hwang's direction right now.

"Hyunjin, I think Taehyun needs to take a break first?" She asked.

"No." Mr. Hwang quickly answered.

They said, if it runs in your blood, your real talent will appear if it's needed.

Let me try.

While Miss Y/N is looking at Mr. Hwang, I released a light punch and it hit on Miss Y/N's arm.

Shit!

"Ouch!! Can't you wait? Did you saw that I'm still talking to him?" She moaned while rubbing her arm.

"FUCK YOU, KANG TAEHYUN!" In just a blink of an eye, Mr. Hwang's immediately standing in front of me and he grabbed the collar of my jacket.

"Hey, Hyunjin. Stop and go back to your position." Miss Y/N stopped Mr. Hwang.

Fuck. Me again. It's always me.

"Hyunjin, go back to your position now."

"Tss. Let me teach that son of a bitch a lesson."

"Condolence, dude."

"May you rest in peace."

"Pfft." I heard those assholes said.

"Hyunjin, go back to your position now." Miss Y/N said while pushing Mr. Hwang back to his position earlier. I just sighed. A sigh of relief to be exact.

When Miss Y/N went back to her position, we continued the sparring.

I'm not giving all my strength in every punch that I give because I might hurt Miss Y/N. Mr. Hwang will really kill me. Tsk.

"Taehyun!" Miss Y/N called my name. I smirked when I dodged the punch that she did.

Shit!

I was so surprised when she swiftly followed it by a side kick.

Ugh, fuck!

She then grabbed my hand, and twisted it at my back.

Fuck. How did she learned this?

I kicked back her knees and pinned her down on the floor.

She's lying down with her stomach on the floor while I'm holding her two hands tightly placed at her back. I was caught off guard when she suddenly moved her hand pulling me on the floor. I heard those three assholes who's sitting at the side whistled while they're watching us. Because I'm the one who's lying down with my stomach on the floor right now.

Damn.

_______________________

BEOMGYU'S POV