I Am A Commander, President, And A Kamen Rider!?

Humanity was divided until the Sirens appeared. The world stood together for the first time, the four countries came together to make Azur Lane to stop the Sirens but they were too powerful.

Hiden Intelligence a company who made the world renowned Humagears was asked ruthlessly by the Sakura Empire to make Humagears for military purposes. Korenosuke Hiden the president and founder of Hiden Intelligence refused every time believing in his dream to make Humagears help humanity grow. Frustrated, Korenosuke made a proposition to the Sakura Empire officials, he will give the resources to help create a new weapon to stop the Sirens but he will not create Humagears for military purposes.

This lead to the discovery of the Wisdom Cubes. The lead scientists Soreo and Yoshino Hiden used the Wisdom Cubes to make Ships, the manifestations of thought, feelings and ideas conceived by humanity. The Sirens weren't the only threat. A unknown group by the name of MetsubouJinrai.net cause the destruction of the research facility for the Wisdom Cubes: Daybreak town. Daybreak town sunk into the sea leading to Soreo's and Yoshino's death. Azur Lane used Soreo's and Yoshino's research of Wisdom Cubes to push back the Sirens but not completely whip them out. This lead to conflicting ideals in Azur Lane. The Sakura Empire and Iron Blood broke off of Azur Lane. Not sure what they will do Azur Lane was prepared for the worst outcome: War.

A young man named Y/N steps off a ship with a duffel bag. He drops his duffel bag on the ground then stretches his whole body.

Y/N: "It's great to finally be on land!" Y/N grabs and throws his duffel bag over his shoulder. He walks down the dock waving goodbye to his fellow sailors. Y/N reaches the road to take out his cellphone.

Y/N: "Should I call a cab?" A black car stops in front of Y/N.

Y/N: "Hm?" The door to the car opens for a Humagear to step out.

The Module on the sides of its head flash and beep

Humagear: "Object ID successful. Hiden Y/N, 20 years old. Currently active as a sailor for the Eagle Union. Rank Commander, newly appointed, after saving a fleet by taking the role of captain being the only high ranking sailor among the survivors."

Y/N: "Yeah, Siren attack...Wait who are you?"

Humagear: "I am Izu, the president's secretary." Izu gives Y/N a little bow.

Izu: "Please come with me."

Y/N: "President's secretary? Wait grandpa's?" Izu opens the car door and gestures Y/N to get in. Y/N wonders what his grandpa wants and decides to get in the car. Y/N is sitting in the car when he looks at Izu.

Y/N: "Isn't grandpa in the Sakura Empire?"

Izu: "I'm sure you have heard that the Sakura Empire and Iron Blood broke off from Azur Lane."

Y/N: "Yeah I heard while on duty."

Izu: "Korenosuke quickly flew to the Eagle Union branch of Hiden Intelligence to escape the new Sakura Empire."