Misunderstood

As our heroes  getting carried to the hospital. We take our story in the mindscape.

Chara's pov

'Awww my head is aching,where am'I'. As I look around there's nothing here. 'Aaa great  the mindscape,good thing I'm still not dead'. As I walk around doing absolutely nothing a saw a skeleton in a distance two skeletons in fact.'I think there hugging who cares I'll go talk to them'. As I walk towards them and said"hi"the two suddenly attack me with gaster blaster  and I dodged and think to myself.'What the heck is wrong with them'.'Wait if they're using gaster blaster it could mean that they're'.

Sans pov (5min before meeting Chara)

As woke up with a massive headache like Paps yelling at me. As look around I saw Paps laying beside me. "Papyrus wake up it's Sans,come on wake up". As I was about to cry he woke up. I hugged him,and I thought. 'Why does Paps wearing  a hoodie,I don't care I just glad his alive and right next to me'and suddenly he hugged me back like it was away for along time. As we hug we heard a voice calling to us. As we look horrified to the person we saw and attack her without reason.

Chara's pov

As I dogdge and weave through they're attack I spoke.

Chara: "waaait!!! it's me chara".

Sans: "I know who you are,you genocidal maniac what are doing here".

Chara: "I'm just as clueless as you, I just wake up here with a headache".

Sans is preparing another gaster blaster and called  me a "liar" Papyrus intervened

Papyrus: "wait! Sans before you kill her another time let's just here her out because we need answers".

  As Papyrus talk to Sans, Sans deactivated his blaster and I sigh for relief. And I said "can we talk now"

Sans:"talk before I change my mind".

  "okay calm down like I said before I don't know what happened and I don't know where this is. I was supposed to die and be back in my outpost but I'm right here without a clue to give".

Sans pov

   "And how I'm I to trust you, you killed me".

Chara: "What!! I'm a rational being, I don't kill without a reason,why would I do that? If I killed you supposed turn to dust".

Papyrus: "Sans maybe she's right let's just listen to her and get some answers along the way,okay?".

   "Fine"*sigh*. As I was said that we heard a noise coming from a distance. To our surprise it was Gaster. "Hey Gaster mind telling us why are we doing here"as I said that he started explaining why are we doing here.

Papyrus pov

  As he finished explaining everything l spoke."So we're from a different universe and there's a glitch in the system or codes and we got transported to a different world that completely different from our own". Gaster nods at what I had said.

Sans.:" And you don't how to get us back to our original world?"

  Gaster shook his head at Sans question. 'Hey it's better than getting tortured by that genocidal freak no offense Chara's.

Chara:"So how do we live from now on I mean we can get jobs because we're practically 25,but I doubt somebody will hire us in this teen body"
(hey I don't they're age OK I just know the plot,so keep reading"

   As chara said that gaster spoke."I created a false birth certificate in that world and uploaded it to there government server so you will not be suspicious,and you're  technically orphans in this world but you can live on your own because of your part time job,and I put in the certificate that you three are siblings because of your quirk". As Gaster finish speaking Sans spoke.

Sans:"what's a quirk"

Gaster:"it's a power that 80% of humans have.

Chara:"so what's our quirk"

Gaster:*sigh*"you already have it all the things you do to fight.But I will mash them together and call it judgement".

    "Cool, I haven't properly called it yet so thanks for naming it". As I said that our surroundings are getting brighter.

Gaster:"Looks like you are going to wake up, don't forget what I told you about this world"

   As he said that our surrounding blind us and I saw a ceiling and look at my right side to see Sans in his human form and Chara right next to him

Aizawa's pov

   As we travel to the hospital I accompany them to ask them some questions. As we arrive at the hospital  I immediately open my phone phone and access the government server to look for information. I saw their birth certificate and medical records.'So the tall one is Papyrus with the orange hoodie and Sans in the blue hoodie. Who name their kids like that. And the girl's name is Chara'. As I scroll for their medical records something surprises me."Impossible they have the same quirk,so they were triplet". As I said that I look at there quirk."Hmmm, judgement catchy name but what does it do". As I said that the explanation surprise me. "Classified!! It means that their rich or have some powerful quirk that's to dangerous for the public". As I said that a nurse came forward to me and said.

Nurse:"The patients are awake now"

Aizawa:"that was quick how did you do it,that was lightning fast"

Nurse:"that took 1 hour only because we a doctor that has a quirk that specialize in this kind of situation".

Aizawa:"Ok but how did they wake up so fast".

Nurse:"I don't know must be their quirk"

   As she was finishing saying that I walk in and saw the three siblings sitting straight up and look at me with  confusion. I said "Ok I'm going to ask you some questions and you answer them honestly cause I'm tired as heck".

Sans,Chara,Papyrus:"Okay sure"

  'they really  are triplets'.

END

Hi guys Jericho here this is my second chapter release I hope you like it and please comment if like it and see you soon on the next chapter.