Gathering the dragonballs

~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~
AUTHOR'S NOTE
I'm back, apologies for the long wait,
I've been super busy,
Ok on with the story.
~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•

VEGETA'S POV

After I left I turned the dragon radar on immediately and three of the dragon balls pinged within a reasonably close distance of each other "this won't take long, I will have you back Karo" I said as I sped up, I got to the first dragon balls location in minutes then started searching, I found it rather quickly then put it in a capsule then I sped off to the next dragon balls location, this one was about thirty minutes away from the first, the second took longer to find, once I found it I put it in the capsule I text Gohan to let him know that I'd already found two dragon balls, I looked back to the dragon radar to see that the third ball was only a few miles south of my current location, I took off as fast as I could, I spotted the dragon ball as I was landing, I picked it up and put it in the capsule with the other two I then text Gohan to tell him I was going after the fourth dragon ball.

GOHAN'S POV
I got another text from Vegeta saying he'd found three dragon balls and was going after the fourth, I text him back saying that I'd found one then I called Krillin "hello" he answered "hey Krillin I've found one and Vegeta has three already" I said "wow that's fantastic I've just found one too" he said "that's great five down two to go" I said "I gotta go my dragon radar is showing another ball" I said "ok let me know when you find it" he said "ok, bye" I said "bye" he said then hung up, I immediately sent a text to Vegeta letting him know that we only had two more Dragon balls to go.

KRILLIN'S POV

After I hung up I sped towards to signal on the dragon radar at maximum speed "looks like I'll make it there in no time" I chuckled to myself, five minutes later I arrived at the location and started looking but I couldn't find it, ten minutes went by then Gohan showed up "having trouble finding it ?" Gohan asked "yeah" I answered "I'll give you a hand" he said as he landed and begun to search with me, a few minutes later he found the dragon ball "oh yeah way to go Gohan" Krillin cheered pulling out his phone to call Vegeta "hello" Vegeta answered "we have the Sixth dragon ball" I said "you mean seventh?" He asked sounding smug "way to go Vegeta" Gohan cheered "meet me back at capsule corp asap" Vegeta said then hung up, I looked at Gohan and we nodded to each other speeding off towards capsule corp at full speed.

BLUMA'S POV

It's been four hours, I'm starting to worry when my cell rings I pull it out and answer "Vegeta please tell me good news" I said desperately "we have all seven" he said "oh thank goddess" I sighed in relief "we will be back in a matter of minutes, are kakarots cheeks still warm?" He asked, I walked over and placed my hand to Goku's cheeks "they are but barley" I said "ok I'll be there as fast as possible" he said hanging up, I began to pace back and fourth, I had Goku moved into the lab after Vegeta left so that I could flush his system with saline to prevent any side effects after we revived him, it must have been highly concentrated to kill Goku, how the hell did ChiChi even get a hold of that amount of Arsenic, a few minutes later I heard Vegeta shouting for me, "I'm in the lab" I said as he came rushing in "I've flushed the Arsenic out of his system" I said "we kneed to get him outside and summon Shenron" Vegeta said carefully picking up Goku's body and heading outside to lay him gently on a lawn chair.

VEGETA'S POV

I laid Kakarot down on a lawn chair and turn to Krillin and Gohan we all nodded and threw the capsules on the ground to release the dragon balls "Shenron, by your name I summon you forth, SHENRON" I said the dragon balls began to glow and lightning sparked them the dragon appeared "WHAT IS YOUR WISH" Shenron's voice boomed "I wish to bring Kakarot back to life" I said "VERY WELL" Shenron boomed his eyes glowing red as he granted the wish, I heard Kakarot groan and I rushed over to him hugging him gently "oh Karo I missed you so much" I sobbed "Geta what the hell happend, how did we get to Bulma's ?" He asked dazed "Chichi poisoned you, you died, Gohan, Krillin and I got the dragon balls and brought you back" I said hugging him tighter "Chichi poisoned me, that bitch better watch her fucking back, if I even sense her near by she is dead" Karo said with an evil smirk, oh no his Saiyan nature is peaking through the cracks. This is not good "Kakarot are you feeling ok ?" I asked "I'm feeling quiet good actually, I just really have the urge to kill something for some reason" he answered without blinking a wicked smile plastered on his face.

~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>
AUTHORS NOTE
Ok a-bit of a cliffhanger there I know more in the next chapter,
Stay tuned.
~<•~<•~<•~<•~<•~<•~<•~<•~<•~<•~<•~<