Show your emotions

~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>~•>~>•~>•~>•~
                             Authors Note
The title sucks I know,
Lol 😂 writers block is a bitch,
Anywho without further ado let's get reading.
~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~

GOKU'S POV
I awoke to the sound of birds chirping in the distance, I sat up, stretched then looked around, I noticed that I was still outside, I looked over to my right and saw Geta still sleeping peacefully, Mnh I wonder if making today a fun day maybe I can get Geta to show some emotion openly, Geta yawned then sat up "morning Geta" I said "morning Baka" he answered, "ok so today we are going to have a fun and relaxing day" I said "WHAT, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TRAINING" Geta shouted "look if we train like we did yesterday every day then we're not going to get you any closer to super saiyan anytime soon, resting and having a little bit of fun is very important" I said "ok fine whatever" he agreed "ok, I was thinking we should go swimming first, then have some relaxing time" I said "ok then let's go" Geta said  grumpily "Mnh ok but you gotta catch me first Geta" I said enthusiastically before running off into the trees hearing Geta yelling "HEY, WHAT THE HELL?, OH YOU JUST WAIT KAKAROT, I WILL CATCH YOU" he yelled as he began to chase after me, I quickly ducked behind a tree and lowered my power level.

VEGETA'S POV

Oh kami damnit that damn Baka, one minute he is right in front of me the next he is gone.
I am chasing him of course, why the hell is he doing this? Maybe this is some kind of training method he picked up from that damn pervert Roshi, I don't see the point in it if it is, "what he lowered his power level" I said as I stopped to focus on his ki "AH HA I found you, ready or not here I come" I said as I lowered my power level down so low so he wouldn't sense me coming. I was nearing the tree he was hiding behind so I decided to hover above the ground to be quieter so I could sneak up on him, I finally got to the tree he was hiding behind and slowly hovered around it so that I was behind him. At this point I was right behind him without him knowing I was there "GOT YOU" I yelled as I grabbed him "AHHH YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SNEAK UP LIKE THAT" he yelled I chuckled "it was totally worth it" I said "hehe yeah I guess your right" he chuckled scratching the back of his head with that amazing smile of his, WAIT WHAT? what am I thinking I thought to myself as I sook my head "hey you ok there Geta?" He asked "yeah I'm ok" I answered.

GOKU'S POV

Mnh Geta is acting weird all of a sudden, his cheeks are a slight pink colour, meh It's probably just the heat thinking about it now "hey let's go swimming" I said happily "yeah it's hot today" he answered, with that we took off towards the lake nearby, the lake was beautiful, crystal clear water and a few shaded areas, "let's get swimming" I said as I stripped down to my boxers then jumped in the water "come on in Geta the water is really nice" i said as I swam around waiting for Geta to strip and hop in.

VEGETA'S POV

I waited until Kakarot wasn't looking so that I could take off my training suit now my boxers are also skin tight spandex, ok let's see how this goes "alright Kakarot I'm coming in" I said, I saw his head turn in my direction, he looked at me for a minute then shook his head vigorously left and right "come on in Vegeta" he said smiling, I ran up to the edge of the lake, jumped up and dived into the water, it was cool and refreshing, when I came up to surface and Kakarot was waiting, he looked at me playfully then spat water at me, I chuckled and splashed him back "hehehe let's have some fun Geta" he said chuckling "ok" I said with a giggle, DID I JUST GIGGLE OMG WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?, I got lost in my thoughts "hey Geta you ok" I heard Kakarot say "yeah I'm fine" I said as I lunged towards him, of course he dodged and tackled me under the water, we wrestled underwater for a little bit, when we stopped we just stared at each other, all of a sudden Kakarot's hand was on the back of my head as he smashed his lips against mine, my eyes instantly widened, I was to stunned to do anything, he stopped kissing me and pulled away looking into my eyes as he held my hands bringing me up to the surface, "w-why did you do that?" I asked "I-I don't know, I'm sorry" he said.

~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~
Authors Note
Ok sorry that this took so long to update,
See you next chapter,
TTFN.
~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~