Chapter one The first ARASHI concert of the year

It was the day of the ARASHI concert. Jun was sitting on the couch relaxing.

Hey, Jun," Sho spoke up, "I have a favor to ask you."

"Hmm? What's up?" Jun said, a little too eager.

Ohno, who was also in the room, glanced up from his smartphone and watched the scene played out.

"I left something in the lobby, but I can't go get it right now," Sho pointed at the papers in front of him. "I have to finish writing this report for NEWS Zero."

"Uh, sure...what is it you left exactly?"

"My smartphone," Sho said. "I left it on the table. Can you get it for me, please?"

Jun grinned. "No problem!" And he raced outside.

He arrived at the lobby and noticed there was a lot of people sitting around; many of them were young adult females.Jun thought they were here for work, but Jun made the dangerous choice of walking into the open area with no disguises.

It turns out, these weren't people who worked in the building but regular audience members. Fans.

"KYA! IT'S MATSUJUN!" Someone screamed

Jun wanted to run away, but he saw the Sho's smartphone that laid on the table in the middle of the crowd. The women swarmed around him, but they only patted his shoulders, head, and back. it was almost impossible to move around.

"I could run away," Jun thought. "But Sho asked me to do this. I gotta get it for him!"

He gently pushed the women to make his way through the crowd. Finally, he got Sho's smartphone

"Excuse me!" Jun tried to maneuver around. "Sorry, please let me through. Please don't touch me!"

At last, Jun made it out alive. The staff that worked in the building had saw his struggle and came to his rescue to push back the fans away. Jun was relieved that nightmare was over. At least he accomplished his task for Sho. He strolled back to the green room with a confident smile.

Jun was about to walk into the room, but he heard Ohno's voice through the small crack in the door.

"...stop using him," Ohno said. "Why are you always doing this to Jun?"

Jun paused at the door and listened.

"It's amusing," Sho chuckled. "He's willing to do anything for me."

"You knew the audience was going to be moved to the lobby," Ohno said. "That's why you left the smartphone at the table for him to go through them."

"Yeah, I did," Sho said.

"But why would you?

"It was for a stupid TV personality show"

"You should apologise," Ohno said, "I'm pretty sure that Jun struggled to get your smartphone."

"Why should I apologise?," Sho fired back. "It's his fault you know. He could've said No and I would've asked someone else to do It or even turn down the TV show you know"

Jun dropped the Sho's smartphone and it smashed to the floor rather loudly.

"Hmm?" Ohno looked up. "Jun?"

Jun who was behind the door stormed into the room angrily

"I've been listening to your conversations behind the door" shouted Jun

"So what?!" Said Sho

"Well you made me go into the lobby where they were tons of fans just for the smartphone that you left on the table. Which was not by accident but for the TV show" said Jun