Chapter three Running away

sickness got worse. Worse to the point that he could feel his whole body heat up and just go numb. Ohno couldn't face the fact that he was sick. He was fine this morning, but now he wasn't.

"Ohno get some sleep" said Sho "No need for you to stay awake"

"I guess your right"

Ohno walked off to the bedroom and fell asleep straight away on his comfortable bed. Now the ARASHI were left silent. Outside the hotel veranda the moon was glittering in the night sky. Ninomiya walked outside and onto the veranda and looked at the moon.

"I wonder if we can shine like the moon tomorrow for our concert?" Asked Ninomiya gazing up at the moon.

Sho walked up to Ninomiya and slapped him on the face.

"Don't worry! Otherwise your going to go sick as well Ninomiya" said Sho teasing him as usual.

"Sho always is like this he sounds like he's teasing me, but actually he's trying to cheer me up" thought Ninomiya

From the bedroom they could hear Ohno groaning. All they could do was listen to the sound and do nothing.

"Sho can you go and get some medicine from the pharmacy across the street" said Jun

"Why?" Asked Sho "you can walk there yourself!"

"You always make me do the work Sho isn't it your turn?"

"Nope!" Said Sho "If I say I don't want to go you should just leave me alone and go yourself, Jun!"

"Fine...! I'll go there myself" said Jun

"Can you get me some Pocky?" Asked Ninomiya, who was into pocky ever since he was in the commercial for it.

"Geez...! Why don't you just come with me to the pharmacy?" Said Jun. asking even though he knew that Ninomiya wouldn't come.

"I would come with you if I didn't have my favorite TV drama starting in 5 minutes"

"Ok! I'm going now" said Jun getting a bit pissed of at the others for making him do all the work.

He got his wallet and mask as usual and walked out of the hotel room. He went on the elevator and into the lobby. He looked right and left before exiting the hotel to make sure they was no 'fans' around. The street lights were bright, and the building was as well. It was like a never ending city. He walked the streets to the pharmacy. When he arrived. He walked into the pharmacy. The pharmacy worker came close to him.

"Are you looking for something?" Asked the worker smiling and looking at Jun in the eyes.

"Oh I'm looking for medicine for a fever"

"Okay...just wait here" said the worker and walked off to another self.

Jun waited patiently. He looked around the shelves, since he was bored, while waiting. Then suddenly a old lady bumped him by accident and his hat came off. Jun didn't notice his hat came off.

"Oh sorry" said the old lady looking at him

"No it's ok" replied Jun not noticing that his hat was on the ground.

The old lady then walked off without noticing it was Matsujun. The worker soon came back with the medicine.

"Here's your medicine"

"Thank you"

"Um...I've seen you before" said the worker "it's you! Matsujun. Um...can I get your autograph please...?"

Soon Jun noticed his hat was gone. He quickly grabbed his hat and got money out of his wallet and gave it to the worker and tried to make a run for it, but soon the customers came towards him.