Chapter two A reunion

the morning sun glared through the window. It was morning. Ohno was sleeping in his bed snoring away. Masai had his left foot on Jun's face while his right hand on Sho who was cuddling Ninomiya like he was a huge teddy bear. Ninomiya felt Shi cuddling him and pushed him gently to the side of the bed, but Sho kept on rolling back to him.

"who keeps cuddling me?" Ninomiya thought

Ninomiya got really annoyed of Sho and decided to wake up. Ninomiya pushed Sho to the side and slowly got off the bed. Ninomiya walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. There he stared at the clock. The big hand was on the 12 and the small hand was on the 7".

"It's 7am oh no I've got to wake everyone up"

Ninomiya rushed to the bedroom and started throwing pillows at Sho,Masaki, Jun and Ohno's face.

"Wake up you guys we've got a TV personality show thing!", shouted Ninomiya 

None of them replied it continued to be dead silence. Ninomiya gave up on trying to wake them up and started to play his new nitendo 3DS game. Ninomiya clicked on his DS and concentrated hard as he could to clear the 1st stage of the game. By the time he had finally cleared stage one he was in the game world and had forgotten about the TV personality show. As time flew by eventually Jun woke up. He noticed Masaki's foot on his 

face. 

"Get your foot off my face Masaki!" Shouted Jun and pushed his foot aside.

Jun got out of bed and walked to the living room. He saw Ninomiya completely taken over by the 3DS game. Jun walked up to Ninomiya and tapped him on the shoulder from behind. Ninomiya turned around and saw Jun. 

"Morning Jun" said Ninomiya 

"Oi Ninomiya, get off your 3DS" said Jun

all of a sudden a huge noise went off it was the sound of Ninomiya's game. Ninomiya looked at his game and found that it was game over.

"Thanks a lot" Said Ninomiya sarcastically "it took me ages to get to this level and now it's game over"

"It's just a game Ninomiya". Said Jun "if you haven't noticed its 9:30am"

"What!?" Shouted Ninomiya "we are going to be late for the TV personality show"

Ninomiya started to freak out. 

"Oh no! What I'm going to do? It my fault! I shouldn't have played my 3DS"

"Stop freaking out Ninomiya!" Shouted Jun "it's not your fault ok?!"

"Just Be quiet!" Shouted Sho "I'm trying to sleep"

"Well look at the time it's 9 past you know" yelled Ninomiya furiously