Chapter 5: Facebook Post

8:02 in the evening of March 10 I post this on my Facebook account.

REMINISCING THE MEMORIES OF MY CHILDHOOD CRUSH

I was about to fold the lengthy episode of my one-sided, rusty and decade old crush.
I dunno if I was or wasn't infatuated.
For me,
He was a jock, a musician and one of a kind.
He had this definition of being the boy-next-door-type and sometimes the silent one.

Truth be told, he will never ever like me back then and until the very last days of the earth.
To the highest power of impossibility,
Wishing to see his name popping-up recently on my message list written the two letter word, letter H beside the letter I.
Or maybe a couple of messages like the 'like sign' followed by 'sorry I just drop my phone and sent you like'.
So cringe yet so sweet.

Another thing,
I always love the view of seeing him passed by.
Watching him wait for his school bus at 6:10 in the morning during his junior years, nodding on people he knew, and eating instant noodles on the nearest store of our street.

Fourteenth day of November last year,
It was indeed a blissful sunday.
Sitting on the shotgun seat alongside his father who was driving.
They took a pullover in front of our house.
It was brief, indescribable and surprising.
A simple 'hello' could sweep you off your feet.

Living in my 20's,
It was fun having him as my long term crush WITHOUT waiting the what so called 'crushback'.

Ps. Posting this 'cuz not all the time we can write a full length poetry with weighing truth🤣

The people who knew wanted to mention him, they even asked me to tag him on the post. Well, for now, my face isn't that bulky to tag him on the post he wasn't interested.

He is special, I don't even give a fudgebar if he will never appreciate my poetry. I chose him to be my inspiration and not wanting to be applaud.

Composers have this what we called 'songs' to pour out their emotions while me I'll just use this poetry to lessen the heavy load of words inside my small brain. Having this feeling of excitement and joy writing this post.