Chapter 6: His chat

The impossible day came, he chatted me on Facebook. He was my Facebook friend few years back then, because of my extravagant clumsiness I unconsciously click the 'unfriend' button when I was talking with my boardmate. I told you, clumsiness and embarrassing moments never go out of style.

App: Messenger

09:56

John
Hi, Nam
Can I talk to you outside for a sec?

Rubbing my hair after taking shower, I open my phone and saw his chat. WHATTTTT t---- a Mighty God we serve! With a trembling hand and an empty mind. I immediately run towards my younger sister who currently listening to Planetshakers song.

'Hey, he chatted me! What am I going to do?!' telling her with a high-pitched key of C voice.

'Obviously, you should type on keys and click the send button' she replied with a rolling eyes.

'Woah, thank you for such a wonderful reply!' Note the sarcasm!

Well, It took me ages to reply his 'who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire-question'.
I am not that pretty to let him wait for my reply though.

09:56

John
Hi, Nam
Can I talk to you outside for a sec?

10:00

Nam

Sure! I'm too scared tho

10:01

John
Hahaha don't be. See you at the park.
I'll wait.

Kyaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!! JUST WANT TO THANK THE HEAVENS AND SHAKE EVERYONE'S HAND BECAUSE OF THIS VICTORY lol. Anyways, I have to prepare and go to the park. I will not respond because I have this ounce of shyness left.