chapter 3 (Rewritten)

I'm doing this now so I don't have to in the morning.

At the very end of the last chapter Izumi had woken Izuku up on their 14th birthday

Now we start the chapter

After being woken up Izuku had began getting ready to get the day rolling. He had pulled a schedule he had out. With that his day began

He started with a simple 60 mile jog. He finished that with in 40 minutes. Then did 2000 pushups, pullups, situps, ECT. After he showered and went to work at the café he started in the ten year time skip. He met many people and learned of many quirks. At 4 pm he went home. By that time Toshinori was home and had set up the party. A few of the guests had already arrived.

"I'm home" Izuku yelled. "Welcome home son happy 14th birthday." Toshinori yelled back from the kitchen. Without any further words Izuku went up stairs took another shower. Came back down stairs and The Todoroki and Bakugo families were already there. Well all but Shoto, Katsuki and Enji who believed it to be a waste of time so they didn't attend. Little did they know that there was gonna be something special about this birthday party. Multiple of Izuku's aunts and uncles began flowing into the house. Izuku had greeted them all. Now they were just waiting on the other birthday twin.

Izuku had just been chilling in a corner of the room talking to his uncles. (Shadow you've been quiet as hell today what's up.) Izuku asked in his head "You'll find out in some time kid." Shadow responded. "Izuku how's your studies going?" His uncle Nezu asked him. "Quite well uncle Nezu. I'm top of my class per usual." Izuku answered and after that Izumi and Inko walked through the door. You see after Izumi had woken Izuku up. She was dragged on a "shopping trip" by Inko.

Nobody besides Izuku seemed to notice Izumi's mood. She was normally happy and cheerful. But she was silent, and seemed sad. Izuku had quickly grabbed her by the wrist and took her up stairs

"What did Inko do?" Izuku asked he was pissed. "She was trying to put me in a quirk marriage." Izumi cried out she hugged Izuku. She didn't want to leave her brother's side. Within the second Izuku's emotions went from concerned to furious to wanting to kill Inko. "How dare that bitch, First she takes my childhood and puts me through hell and now she trying to take my precious little sister. I'll fucking end her." Izuku's eyes seemed to be changing from their vibrant green to a dark red. His Hair began turning a darker green. On his neck a dragon tattoo began forming.

Izuku had rushed down stairs "INKO FUCKING YAGI HOW FUCKING DARE YOU." Izuku Shouted as he got downstairs. "YOU DARE TRY AND PUT MY LITTLE SISTER IN QUIRK MARRIAGE" Izuku's rage was unreal. The room was quiet, dead quiet. Everyone was frozen in place. "Now, Now Izuku calm down." A voice ringed through the room. Everyone's heads had shot towards the voice. "Is this what you meant by you'll know in time Shadow?" Izuku asked "Indeed child I knew of this happening and waited for the time to act. And now it's time for a bit of vengeance child. Vent your anger in the way you know best. As for what's on the line. If Izuku wins Inko you have to leave this family's life forever. Izuku you lose and Inko can decided" Shadows voice echoed as suddenly Izuku and Inko were in a boxing ring. The families being in the stands. 

"IN ONE CORNER WE HAVE INKO YAGI. ALSO KNOWN AS EX PRO HERO TELEKINETIC TERROR!!!! IN THE OTHER CORNER WE HAVE IZUKU YAGI. WITH A PERFECT FIGHT RECORD 999 WINS 457 OF THOSE BEING KNOCKOUTS THE OTHER HIS OPPONENT WAS FORCED TO SURRENDER. GIVE IT UP FOR THE UNDEFEATED EMERALD KING!!!!! WHO WILL WIN PLACE YOUR BETS. WILL IZUKU KNOCK HIS ABUSIVE MOTHER OUT OR PUT HER IN CRITICAL CONDITION. ORRR WILL INKO BEAT HER SON INTO SUBMISSION YOU'LL FIND OUT NOW. LET THE FIGHT BEGIN." Shadow yelled from the announcers corner. As a bell rang

As soon as the bell rang. Izuku had taken his stance. He quickly tried to close the distance. But Inko had flinged something at him using her Telekinesis. Izuku quickly noticing this ducked it. He continued moving forward when Inko tried flinging more shit at him. Izuku's movement pattern changed instead of rushing forward he began zigzagging. Slowly Izuku closed the distance but once he was close enough he was fling back to his corner. "Ohh I'm going to enjoy putting you through hell per usual." Inko spoke as she continued to fling shit at Izuku.

As Izuku was ducking and dodging. He was generating a strategy. (How do I close the distance. When I get close she flings me away.) Izuku began considering options before realizing something. (If she feels threatened she'll lose concentration.) Without a second thought Izuku focused and began rushing forward. When Inko went to fling something at him Izuku caught it and continued moving forward. When he noticed Inko going to fling him away again. He threw what he caught and it threw her off guard. That was all he needed. Without a second thought his fist made contact with her stomach. "NAH Bitch I'm not done." Izuku's words were clear. And he began to piece the fuck out of Inko. Izuku followed up a knee to the face. A kick to her knee that bent it. Then he slapped that fuck out her.

"What were your words. Oh right imma enjoy the putting you through hell." Izuku had pulled the reverse card.

Let's go to the stands

"Holy shit Inko is getting fucked up. There's no way he's allowed to beat her that much right?" Ms Joke had asked her husband. "Nope she doesn't surrender. And there's no ref." Aizawa answered with a grin after all he did place a bet. "Inko did it to herself." Izumi stated. "She put Zuku through hell. Now Zuku is going the same." The three female twin halves yelled. They were cheering for him. Everyone was cheering for him. As Izuku finished beating Inko into the ground. Suddenly everyone was back at the house but Inko was no where to be seen.

Anyways that's the rewritten 3rd chapter. I'll work on four when I wake back up. BAD BUNNY slaps.