chapter 8 (Rewritten)

Hello, see I'm updating this instead of one of my other fanfics. My ass is procrastinating so much not gonna lie. Anyways welcome back, I hope you enjoy the chapter. . .

Izuku was sitting in a colorful void of the universe . This was something he liked doing as it was calming to him. The colors swirled and circled, it was amusing to the mind. It was Izuku's non destructive way of calming down.

He just sat there thinking of things, as he had been for several hours, days, months? He didn't know he'd lost tract of time. Then again he was omniscient, he knew he'd only been there for 9 days.

"It's about time I head back." He said to himself opening a portal in space and time.

In the middle of the classroom was where he exited, he walked out and blacked a kick to the head from Katsuki, who had assumed he was a villain.

"Mr. Bakugo, A word please?" Aizawa asked and dragged Katsuki to another room.

All that could be heard was Aizawa yelling at Katsuki about how he was a student, and that he still jumped into a fight even though he saw the fabric of reality shatter.

Izuku scanned the room, there wasn't anyone missing, but a certain Redhead looked very nervous. He just casually floated over to here and patted her head.

"Whatever's got you so nervous don't worry about it, because I am here." He comforted her, he knew what was wrong and to be fair. She had every reason to be nervous.

"Alright students, go get either your Hero Costumes or Gym Uniforms on, we're going on a little field trip." Aizawa announced and everyone ran out. They did not want to waste Aizawa's time after the last few days.

Izuku simply moved to the bus, he knew what he was going to do today. Crush the Hope of Villains, and put out the flame of a phenix.

The class moved onto the bus, slowly filling the seats up. The drive was relatively quiet. Izuku trapped Issei to the bus ceiling, and shut his mouth.

("I wonder how long the class would be able to last without me.") Izuku thought and then grinned.

As soon as the bus pulled up to The USJ. Everyone exited the bus and met up with Pro Hero Thirteen, who went on to explain a lot of things. Izuku had manipulated something to make Toshinori Late.

Izuku simply floated up and sat in the air once Kurogiri's portal formed. Out walked the league of villains

"Where's All Might, He's supposed to be here!" A very crusty looking villain yelled.

"Oh cool, fake villains!" Kirishima, The Red Headed shark boy exclaimed

"No, these are real villains." Aizawa stated as he slipped his goggles on.

"Thirteen protect the students, all of you have permission to use your quirks if you're endangered. Do not attack first unless needed. Izuku come back me up." Aizawa said looking up at Izuku. Aizawa jumped down and Izuku sent a clone down to assist. The clone was made to be a little weaker than All Might's prime .

Out of nowhere Kurogiri appeared infront of the students.

"Hello students of class 1A, We are the League Of Villain. We are here to kill All Might and bring an end to the peace that he brought. That poses the question where is All Might?" Kurogiri asked