chapter 7 (rewritten)

Spring break has started for me. Meaning I have too much time on my hands. What other way then to pass time then to write non stop for 7 days straight.

Izuku floated through the halls of UA. He was just wondering, why one may ask? Pure boredom, Izuku was all powerful and all Knowing. There was no surprise or Enjoyment in anything after all He knew the results. So what was the point. As his feet touched the floor and he opened the door to class 1-A. All eyes were on him. His expensive looking clothing that seemed to move with the fabric of reality, his dark green hair that seemed to embody nebulas, his purple eyes that held the galaxies moving, and then there was this Aura izuku gave off. Pure and utter strength.

"Why arent you in uniform good sir?" A tall man ran up to him and asked with his hands chopping.

"The Uniform is bland and ugly, therefore doesn't work for me" Izuku responded waving the man off as he sat in his seat.

All Eyes were still glued to him. Truthfully Izuku couldn't care less about the attention he was getting. After all the years of neglect and abuse. Attention was the one thing he couldn't care about.

"YOU DAMN DEKU WHY ARE YOU HERE IN UA!!!" Katsuki slammed his hand down on the desk in front of Izuku.

"Listen you here Pomeranian Blonde brat, I do not got the mental strength to hold myself back from alt F4'ing you from existence. So please do test my patience as it's running very short. The same goes for you Candy cane. Do note this anything you can do I can do an infinite times better." Izuku warned, he could give less fucks about Katsuki and Shoto being here. But if they dared to tested his patience, he'd make sure death was the least of their concerns.

As more students pored into the class. Eventually Aizawa got up from behind his desk.

"It's taken y'all way too long to shut up. I was expecting better from this generation of heroes to be. Anyways For those of you who talked your shit let's see you back it up." Aizawa's grin was clear as day as he threw a bag of gym clothes onto the table.

"Meet me at gym TG. If you take too long I might just expel you." Aizawa stated as he walked out of the classroom.

Izuku immediately got up and phased through the window and floated down to the Training Ground (AKA TG)

"Good to see you again problem Nephew or should I call you god" Aizawa spoke in a sarcastic tone

"Problem Nephew will do fine, Uncle Eye-bags" Izuku's grin then showed itself.

"How long will it take them to get ready?" Aizawa asked

"They'll be out in roughly 5 more minutes" Izuku stated as he continued to float in a state of rest"

"It must be nice being able to sleep wherever and whenever you want" Aizawa Grumbled

"It is indeed" Izuku responded as the entire class ran out.

**********************************

"That took you roughly ten minutes, by the end of the year. If it's not down to 4 then all of you are expelled" Aizawa warned with is quirk flaring up.

"With that out of the way let us begin. At the beginning of every year I test my classes potential. If you don't have potential then I'll have you walking out of here to never come back. If you have potential then you'll get to stay."Aizawa monologued

"So Mr. Bakugo what was your farthest soft ball throw last year?" Aizawa asked

"If want exacts it was 62.98 M" Izuku spoke from his floating stance.