1. heaven and hell

"if this was love then I don't want it . He showed me love in the darkest ways , there was no light at all . He made me hate love.
Every part of me was his cause it was left with scars even my hurt was covered with a lot of his ugly scars so I guess it was his too ."

Well now if you're wondering I'm at a dance club dance , swaying in this crowd of people that can't even notice me because they're all with their beloved partner, was it only me with no partner?!
I'm the only person with no love ?!

These two questions made my stress take control over me so I went to the bar and ordered a drink to forget , to let the pain fear me and run away so I could be free and then maybe I could find love

After a lot of shots I felt like I was in heaven I felt like I wasn't supposed to be there because a demon will never fit there but I couldn't go go back to hell cause I saw the most beautiful angel but as the angel approached me the more the image of him being an angel would fade away and only when he was so close I could see the thing I feared the most so I turned away facing the bar , hoping he would back up.

Suddenly I could feel a warm breath on my bare shoulder . I trembled with fear then I held my bag but guess what the devil prevented me from running from him by holding my hands and pulling me into his muscular chest .

By the second when our bodies were connected a moan of fear and lost has escaped my lips making him sense the fear the I was willing to hide .

After this moment i closed my eyes not wanting our eyes to connect and by then he pulled my hands and rushed outside making me scream in the halls before we were beside his bugatti car but why were people looking at me with pity ?! Why didn't they try to help me ?

He glared at me with his green orbs and pushed me into his car and said with his deep rusty voice " were going home bunny , so shut up and stop screaming "

_________________________________________

I hope you liked this chapter
And yeas I know it's short but I can't
Make it any longer cause I have my midterms, much love please shar your ideas and thoughts in the comments.