(21)*

"Michael, iske baare mai papa ko ya aman ko btane ki koi zarurat nahi hai" Nischay instructed the already anxious guy.
The way he still gets intimidated at every thing even after serving the Malhans for 12 years amused Nischay. He was a trustworthy and loyal guy, even a good fighter but maybe not meant for this blood ridden mafia world 

he nodded his head in response before parking the car near the villa where they had been lodging for past 4 days.

"a-ajey, ishaani aur abhishek kahan hai?" aanya somehow stuttered out.
Her condition seemed even worse, her hand was continuously bleeding and her vision was blurry ever since the guy hit her head. Nischay could literally see the seat and window by which's support she was sitting straight was bathed in her blood.

"bleeding bahut zyada ho rahi hai Aanya, andar chalo aur Michael tum doctor Jones ko phone karke bulao emergency hai" Nischay opened the car door from her side to help her out.
"chal paogi na tum?" he asked holding her elbow gently as she tried to climb out.

but the world around her was rotating and everything doubled. And even in that condition, taking help from her 'own fiancé' seemed a big deal to her. 

 "haan mai chal lungi" this was Aanya, the stubborn egoistic ass she is. She jerked back his hand but lost her balance right away.

But thankfully Nischay was in the stance already expecting some stupid reaction from her and caught her right away.

"madat maangne se koi chota nahi hojata nagar ji" he taunted and without waiting for her response this time, he placed his arms around her, one arm around her back and the other around the bend in her knees.
She was kind of shocked by his sudden action but quickly placed her own arm around his shoulder to prevent falling down.
"maii chal sakti hu yarr" she said slowly still avoiding his eyes which were filled with worry. He lifted her in his arms and gently squeezed her legs and back, bringing her body closer to his.

"chup raho" he deadpanned and walked straight to the 'villa', the 3 of their siblings seemed like they just came back from shopping from the many shopping bags in abhishek's hands
"tum dono mujhe sirf saman uthwane ke liye hi lekar gaye the kya" he whined and placed the bags on the couch. Ajey and Ishaani just giggled and hi-fived each other

the moment Nischay walked in, all of the attention was on him.
They dropped the bags and rushed to his direction, panicked.

"YEH KYA HUA DIDI KO?" ajey panicked on noticing Aanya covered in blood from head to toes.
Nischay tried to interfere but Aanya gestured him to put her down. With un-surity in his eyes he let her down but still did not let go of her arm

Aanya with the last ounce of strength left in her, spoke "ajey dekh kuch serious nahi hai, 2-3 logo ne office pe attack kar diya tha, fir hamare guards ne unhe pakad liya use beech mai mujhe bhi thodi si chot lag gayi" she smiled and cupped his face in her blood covered palms 

"halki si chot nahi hai yeh didi?" he spoke examining her arm with his eyes
"zyada bhi nahi hai! chal ab zyada o-over react mat kar" she spoke in between her heavy breaths. She could see dark spots in her vision and her body was slowly giving up.

"Aanya bas baki baatein baad mai" Nischay gently turned around, her eyes were rolling back in exhaustion.

 This was the last thing she heard before her vision completely blackened.....her hands and legs went numb and her head pained like a bullet passed straight through it.

He pulled her towards him just in time, his arm securely wrapped around her waist and another hand supporting her head which was planted firmly on his shoulder

"a-ajey ko mat btana...." she mumbled almost non audible before her eyes embraced the darkness and she blacked out. 

Nischay carried her to the nearest room and delicately placed her on the bed. Right on time the doctor arrived