(28)*

The diary almost toppled down from his hands.
Nischay was stunned in his place, whatever he read just now left him in a complete shock...
he looked back at Aanya who was still sitting beside the lifeless body of Sameer. 

It felt like time had stopped for her and everything went numb, her face was pale and she had absolutely no expression as if someone sucked the life out of her.
Her trembling hands with a few blood stains were the only indication that she was alive.  
''I-I-it was all a l-lie... my l-life'' she mumbled inaudibly shaking her head ''I k-killed my d-dad''

"Aanya" Nischay tried to approach her but she kept backing away jerking off his hands,
 'I-I-I killed my dad' 

For a moment Nischay was scared, for she kept repeating the same sentence...

 Nischay bent down beside her and cradled her head on his chest, she was sobbing to no end at this point.
"shhhh Aanya it's fine lets go back and talk" he was patting her back gently trying to calm her down but her tears were flowing like an unbroken stream.

"N-nischay i k-killed my dad..i-i" she was sitting in the pool of her own father's blood...
she killed him....

"A-aanya.." he was himself out of words at this point but her state was making his heart quiver in helplessness. 

"I killed my dad Nischay... i-i-" 

she kept crying without listening to anything..... without saying anything.... just sobs

Today she discovered everything was a lie... her family, her father she idoloized so much.... her brother.......
Ajey.... how will she tell him all this?

~

India

She didn't even care to visit Ishaani aur Abhishek once they returned from Paris, and that clearly expressed the amount of guilt and remorse inside of her. Nischay felt helpless that he couldn't do anything to help her in any way.

"Bhabhii!!" Ishaani squealed as she saw Nischay and her enter, but she didn't even turn to look at them, but instead walked upstairs quickly.
"Bhabhi?' Abhishek questioned too, but she walked straight to her room.
He passed Ishaani a questioning look and the two of them turned towards Nischay.

"Bhabhi ko kya hua bhaiyya?" Ishaani questioned him, as he made an attempt to hide his injured wrist so as not to alarm them.
"Kucch nahi wo bas- uski tabiyat theek nahi hai" he said, trying his best not to allow his voice to break.
"Accha! koi tension waali baat toh nahi hai na?" Abhishek asked concerned.
'ab tumhe kya hee batau mai..' he thought to himself but didn't show the slightest concern on his face.
"Nahi koi tension waali baat nahi hai, mai dekhlunga" he said assuring him, and Abhishek went away satisfied with Nischay's explanation.

"Ek min ruko" Ishaani halted Nischay as he was about to go upstairs "Aapke haath ko kya hua?" she asked, taking his hand in hers and examining his wound.
'thank GOD' he thought to himself and turned to face his lil' sis.
"arrey wo ek glass toot gaya tha, usse lag gaya" he explained. Thanks to his 'business' he was exceptionally fantastic in lying
"Oh- okay, mai jaari college fir, bye!" she said hugging him softly and walked off

Nischay hurried towards Aanya's room.
He pushed the door, expecting it to be open, and yes it was.
He walked inside and locked the door behind him.

"Aanya?" he called for her softly, but there was no answer.
He stepped further inside the room, and found her scrambled down on the floor, beside her bed in a dark corner. She looked so helpless and frail, and he couldn't help it.
He hesitantly crouched down beside her and put his hand on her shoulders.
But her sobbing only got louder upon his presence. Thankfully, there was nobody at home, which meant he could actually openly try to console her.