(26)*

"Hiie!" Nischay chimed in her room from almost out of nowhere, while Aanya was too busy getting atleast a hint of Sameer from her informer. She got startled at his voice but she tried her best to not show it on her face.
"Kya hua?" she questioned in an assertive-ish tone, but that 'surprise' got the best out of her voice, which sounded a bit shaken.
-Well she tried
He came and plopped down casually beside her on the little sofa across from her bed and opened his phone screen, which revealed pictures of their newly built company headquarters and...
And another picture of a beautiful building with a  transparent glazing material in the building envelope, including windows in the external walls... and a board with the title 'Carve a Trend' beautifully inscribed in cursive letters.
"Ab mai tumse aise hee Paris chalne kehta toh tum chalti nahi so.." he started sheepishly but was interrupted by Aanya's joyous shrieks
"OMG THIS HAD ALWAYS BEEN MY DREAM! Thank you thank you SO muchh" she literally jumped on him as she flung her arms around his neck in happiness and they stumbled back on one side of that couch, with Aanya hugging him much too tight.
His eyes widened in surprise first but then he instantly felt overwhelmed on seeing a happy smile plastered on her face after such a long time, and caressed her back softly.
She bit her tongue in realization and straightened back instantly.

"Wo... mai..um-" she stuttered awkwardly as Nischay passed her a teasing look 'What the hell aanya nagar!?' she mentally cursed herself.
"Thanks Nischay" she said and got up to walk out of the room.
But he caught her wrist in denial "Abhi baat khatam nahi hu ms- sorry  Mrs. Malhan" he said and she turned to face him, trying her best to wear on that 'oh-so-sakht-ladki' wala face, but she failed miserably.
"Aaj shaam ko chalna hai, Paris" he declared as he handed her the tickets
"Aaj?" she asked
"Kyun? any plans or something.. then I can cance-" he said but he was cut off by Aanya
"No no, of course not I am so very.." she trailed off her sentence and walked out of the room, not meeting his gaze.
"Excited" Nischay muttered as he chuckled at her anxiousness.

' I know you too well now, Mrs Malhan'

~

-PARIS-

Though they had come to Paris for their company and mainly for her fashion brand headquarters, yet she could not forget the events of that evening. 
She tried to locate Sameer, but the only information she could get was that he was in Paris- that's it, nothing more. She could have banged her phone on the floor if not for the two of them staying together.
Whether you agree or not- Aanya stayed much conservative infront of Nischay

"Chalo" he said abruptly, breaking away from the call he had been attending for almost 20mins now. 
"Kahan?" she questioned, not looking up from her phone, much too engrossed in messaging her informer.
"Sab pataa chal jaayega, chalo toh sahi" He kinda tried to persuade her, and Aanya looked up at him to find a satisfactory smile on his face.
'What the hell is he smiling for?' she thought to herself .
"Oh-kayy.. I guess?" she replied arching an eyebrow.
'Well, this should serve as a good distraction for the time being, maybe tab tak kucch pataa chal jaaye?' she thought to herself before leaving to get ready.

~

The wind rushed past Aanya's face as her hair flowed in the exuberant breeze with the smell of fresh flowers all throughout.
Nischay was too busy driving, but he too had his window open, and his short black hair danced in the very merry tune which the wind carried.
They were not speaking to each other much, but anyways the silence was enjoyable