Chapter 2 (smut)

- I can't believe you dragged me there.

I sighed. Max's great idea was to drag me at their friend party to "make me forget about irrational men into my life".

- Don't make that face. You're beautiful in this dress !

- Thank you it flatters me but I don't think that a huge party will help me to calm my anger toward him.
I said, looking around me and seeing a couple being in a full make-out session on the couch. Ew.

- Listen. You can have fun, get waisted and dance until you forget him...
They looked at me smiling before continuing their speech with an evil smirk.

- Oooor you can have fun, get waisted and fuck a random dude who can maybe do cunnilingus as good as him.

I laughed and rolled my eyes with a smile.

- The last part of your sentence is impossible Alex but I kinda want to get waisted right now.

I went to the kitchen and took a carton glass to serve myself some vodka cherry sour. Alex went the other way to talk to their friends sitting in one of the couch.
I took of a sip of my drink and felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around quickly to grab the hand.

- Whoah don't react that aggressively I just wanted to ask for your name miss.

- Miss ?
I looked at the guy standing behind me. He was smiling at me and approached his hand to my arm. I quickly stepped back and looked at him slightly annoyed.

- Don't call me miss please and I don't want you to touch me.

What did Alex said earlier ? "Fuck some random guy to have fun". Well if they're all that shitty I won't have a lot of fun tonight.

- You're no fun sweetheart I just asked for your name.

- And I told you I'm not interested so let me drink my vodka in peace now.
I said rolling my eyes and walking away from him.

But instead of understanding and respecting my demand he decided to follow me to grab my arm again.
I felt my blood boiling and turned around to look at him, my eyes getting red from the anger and my hand forming a fist already.

- What the fuck do you not understand in-

- I recommend you to let her go if you don't want to finish built into the wall.

I looked to the side, where the voice came. Toji. What the fuck is he doing here ?
The guy looked at him and gulped seeing his height. He stepped back and start to walk away, apologising to me with a movement of head.

- I'm not the one you should be scared of. She would have ripped your face off.
He said, his usual smirk on his face.

I sighed. This party kinda looks like a curse for the moment.
Toji turned around to look at me and smiled while analysing my dress.

- What are you looking at ?

- Your boobs honey.

I rolled my eyes but at the same time laughed a little at the brutal honesty.

- I know right ? This dress fits me well.

- It fits you more than well.
He said while approaching me, putting one of his hands on my waist.

I looked at him annoyed but I don't move his hand.

- I thought you didn't want us showing signs of affection ?