Chapter 4 (smut)

- Then show me.

He walked toward me, looking at me without showing any emotions again. Which felt weird because usually he would throw me a smirk but here, nothing. As I looked into his eyes, I saw something.. Was it lust ? Or impatience ?
No it was neither of theses. This was anger. He was fucking mad.
And for the first time, I was kinda intimidated.

- Toji ? What are you-

He didn't let me the time to finish as he forced me to sit on the chair behind me, putting both of his hands on my knees as he went for a kiss. As confused as I was, I responded to it, putting my hand on his arm while the other one was gripping the chair to keep me in place. He was kissing me so roughly that I could feel the lack of air in my lungs. I tried to speak but I just couldn't, his mouth was shutting any sounds I tried to make.
This fucking turned me on, making me instantly forget about the fight we had earlier.

He bit my lip strongly, making me moan and tighten my grip on his arm. He took this opportunity to enter his tongue into my mouth and I didn't even try to fight for dominance like I'd usually do. I just let myself melt into the kiss.

After a few minutes, I tapped two times on his arm to make him understand that I couldn't breath anymore. He stepped back after planting a rough last kiss on my lips.
We looked at each other, both out of breath as we stayed in silence for few seconds, both not looking away.

As his piercing angry eyes stared at me, I straightened my thighs on the chair. I wanted him so badly.
He moved his hands from my knees to my thighs, tightening his grip. He bent over to whisper in my hear, his sweaty hair touching my neck.

- I want to ruin you.

I took a breath, trembling, as he put his lips on my neck just below my ear. He kissed it gently before talking again.

- I want to ruin you until you understand that you're mine.

I threw my head back, giving him a full access on my neck. I moaned, feeling him marking my skin.
I put one hand on his arm and the other one on this shoulder, forcing myself to stay still. Even with kisses and hickeys he could make me submit to him.
I spoke up through the moans and shivers.

- Please do it.

I felt him smile against my skin before he bit it, making me do a high pitched moan.
He moved his hands under my thighs as he lifted me up the chair. I wrapped my arms around his neck, doing the same with my legs around his waist.

Before I could do anything else, he made me sit on the desk and stepped closer to me, entering between my legs as he put his hands on my waist. I kept my hands on his neck when we kissed again.
The kiss became more agressive as I felt his bulge growing up against my inner thigh. His hand moves to my ass, gripping it strongly which made me grip the edge of the desk.

He lifted up my skirt, stroking my thigh with his other hand. Every movement he was doing was rough, which made me want him as much as he wanted me.
I moaned during the kiss as he started touching my pussy through my underwear, guiding his long finger against my entrance. I gripped on his shoulder and he kept going, touching every of my sensitive spots. I breathed out of satisfaction and put my head against his shoulder, stopping the kiss as I needed to breath.

Suddenly he lifted me up again from the desk to flip me over it, making me lay on my stomach with my legs barely touching the ground.

He lifted my skirt up again, taking off my underwear as he entered two fingers into me, without any preparation or lubrifiant.
I moaned, both of pleasure and pain as he started to pump them in and out of me. He bent his fingers inside of me, making me grip the edge of the desk in front of me. I was trying to keep my voice low as he bent over me to speak.