Chapter 5

I replaced myself on the pillow, facing the television. Toji was sitting on the couch at the end of my foot, looking at his phone and not paying any attention on what I was watching.

- Damn this guy is so hot.
I said, watching the main character of American Nightmare 2 kicking some asses.

- Who ?
For the first time since I've started the movie, he looked up his phone to watch the TV. And it won't be too much to say that I was making hundred of comments per minute.
I smirked, laughing.

- So now you're interested in the movie ?

- I wanted to know who you were talking about that's all.
He said, chuckling and looking back to his phone.

- Aw are you jealous ? You're hot too don't worry.

- I am not. This is a movie character.

- Well thankfully he is because if he was real you would have thrown a tantrum like you did earlier.
I laughed, knowing that he doesn't like to get provoked.

- Rha shut up.

I stayed in my position, but looked at him instead of the screen.

- Or what ?

- I'm gonna make you shut it and I think you're too tired to bear another round. So now shut up.

- Okay chill dAdDy.

He chuckled, rolling his eyes as he put his hand on my thigh. I smiled, appreciating the touch as I started to get sleepy.

Few minutes later I was already fully asleep and the movie wasn't even finished yet. Toji looked at me with a smile, putting his phone away on the table and getting up. He took the covers off me and lifted me up into his arms, trying to not wake me up.
After taking his phone back and turning off the television, he walked me to his bedroom, dropping me gently on the bed. He took the hair tie off my hair and put the blanket slowly over me.

Toji wasn't the kind of person to show affection through physical touch, he was more the type to show it with services. The most he can do would be a hand on my thigh or a hug if I was the one asking for it and he would be in a good mood enough to accept it.
And I was totally fine with that.

I opened my eyes, feeling that I switched positions.

- Shhh it's okay I just took you to the bed. You can sleep baby.

I nodded and fall right back asleep.

—————————————————————

I woke up, shutting my eyes closed as the sun was burning them. I turned around, shoving my head into the covers.

- Rough wake up ?

I opened my eyes again, taking the covers down my nose. He looked at me, I could swear that he wasn't making a smirk as usual but he was smiling. I smiled back, yawning.

- Yeah kinda.

He lifted up himself on his elbows, taking his phone back. My eyes travelled around his body, admiring his naked torso.
Damn.

- You like what you see ?
He said to me, now smirking.

- Don't get too full of yourself.
I said, rolling my eyes.

I got out of the bed, sitting on the edge as I was stretching my arms. He also got out of the covers, sitting next to me.
I looked at him as he put his hand on my head, ruffling my hair.