story idea three

Story idea three: a prince, whose parents are not abusive but neglectful and do not pay mind to what their son does, it is just when he does something wrong that his father even shows the smallest piece of attention. When this prince was just a youngling his father had a personal guard for himself and his wife, this guard also had a son, the prince and the guard's son were almost inseparable, they grew up together and would do stupid things when teenage hood came around, until one day when the two teenagers were strolling around the castle they happen to find the kings meeting room, where a meeting was being held, the king was going to send a sailor out on a mission to find and claim land (as back then, and in this AU (Alternate Universe) the more land you had the more power you had) and he wanted his guard to make sure the sailor was actually doing his job, anyway, the king also told him to bring his family as the guard and the sailor were going to be away for a very long time, now, this broke the two teens hearts as they have never really been way from each other for a long period of time, now I can't spoil everything, you guys have to tell me to continue or not, have a lovely day/night!