fanfic idea one:

Story idea five: VOLTRON FANFICTION: little back story, almost everything is lined up with the show, but the Mcclain family were not what they seemed from the outside, the Mcclain family has a history of killers, well, they call themselves assassins, at the age of 7 Lance found one of his older brothers standing over a women he was about to shoot, the women screamed for help as she and lance's older brother noticed he was staring at the situation, his brother told him to go to his room and that they would talk about it later, and that is how Lance was the youngest to know the Mcclain family secret, and the first to start his training to join the family business, Lance and his older sister got taken by the Galra, Hunk and Lances family were the only ones who showed they cared about the two disappearing. Matt never went on the mission resulting in his capture, so when the scene where they find Shiro in episode 1, it was Matt flying the Blue Lion instead of Lance, also the ages of the characters will not line up as it is sort of the only way this fanfic will kind of make sense, fast forward to where Lance (who is still missing) Hunk and Pidge are 16, Matt is 17 , Shiro is 24 and Keith is 17. We all know Lotor, if you don't... don't read this, anyway, we all know that DICK, well he has all his partners in crime and all that but, he has two bodyguards, not his partners in crime, and yes, I know that Lotor is 10,000 years old or whatever but for the sake of this story, or non-story idk depends on if you vote for it or not, anyway if you do vote then for the sake of the story Lotor is a bit younger, Hes like 18? Idk give me ideas for his age if you want me to continue this story anyway when Lance and his sister were taken, they were tortured, but when Lances older sister wouldn't break and kept her spirit, she was killed, Lance is a different story, sense he was at such a young point in his life he was easily broken, his memories were erased, and new ones took present, fake ones. Keith never left the Paladins, and when Lotor escapes his father's clutch he offers an alliance between him, his partners in crime and his two bodyguards.

a reminder, if you want to see these story's continued then vote for the one(s) you would like to see or comment the one(s) you would like to see continued, have a lovely day/night!