PROLOGUE

Cassandra, who basically has everything every girl could ever want: beauty, brains, talents, and affluence - flies to Korea to finally meet her mother and find answers to her questions. But the complications of the past push her to another fate.

Every EXO-L's fan of living with EXO finally becomes a reality for her. But what matters most to her is to be near her ultimate bias, KAI.

Jongin who currently had a serious injury is forced to miss their promotions for a few months, which is very devastating for him. Of course, fans can't wait for his return but how will they react if they found out he has found a fling during his absence?

Will both find love in such complicated situations?

Will a simple fan girl be enough for a KPop superstar?

Will she stay or will she make another sacrifice for the one she loves?

__________________________________________________________________

Hello chinggus! :) This is my first story in Wattpad, apparently my first story ever :3. I hope you like it and please do leave comments! This will be written in TagLish.

I really really love Kai of EXO because there's just something in him that pulls you in with every move when he dances. His stare, the dedicated look on his face, you know this guy is not fooling around. I hope you'll support my story until the end guys. Thank youuu. Saranghaja! :*