TWENTY-SIX

(Kai's POV)

Where could she have gone?? It's already been three hours. She didn't even say a word when she went out! AISH! shit

I wouldn't be this worried of I had her phone number! BABO! What if she got lost out there? Suho hyung's gonna kill me!

Bwo?? Who's that? She arrived at the gate with a guy.

The heavy paper bags tell me she went shopping. She didn't even take a taxi. Is she stupid or something? Does the think this is a marathon? The market is ten blocks away from here!

I peeked through the window and saw her waving at the guy. It's Suho-hyung's chinggu, our next-door neighbor. There's her smile again. So sincere and pure...but never for me.

I positioned myself by the door just in time when she went in.

"WHERE WERE YOU??"

She was startled but I didn't care. "I went grocery shopping. You told me to cook for the members."

"Cook? They'll be here in four hours. What time do you have to cook dinner for them?" She worried me. It's her fault I'm acting out like this.

"I can finish everything by 7pm oppa. I just went shopping, that's all. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." she said without even looking at me.

"Are you sure that's everything you want to tell me?" I know it's not my business but she can't just meet up with guys like that.

"Ne. Excuse me." I let her proceed to the kitchen to cook.

The house was filled with delicious aromas from the kitchen. I didn't disturb her since she only had a timeframe of four hours to get everything done. We didn't talk the whole afternoon.

I kept thinking about what she said earlier. Was it really true or was she just messing with me? Well, I'm going to miss her too. She's the only girl that ever stood up to me, except my noonas, of course. Plus, I'm going to miss her cooking. It kinda feels like I don't want her to go...like I don't want to get well yet.

She'll miss my smile? I'll miss her dragon face. They way she yells back rude things when I get unreasonably cranky.

I caught myself smirking and I immediately snapped out of it when the door opened.

"KAI-AAAHHH!! WOOOHHH!! CALL ME BABY! CALL ME BABY!" The cavalry is here.

(Cassandra's POV)

Parang may 20 football players na pumasok sa bahay! Nawala na yung tahimik na buhay namin ni Jongin.

Naabutan nila siyang nanonood ng Mnet sa sala. Pinuntahan nila siya at yung iba naman nag hug sa kanya.

"Cassandra-ya! Bogoshipda!" I miss you Sabi naman ni Chen, Baekhyun at Chanyeol habang papunta sila sa kusina.

"Oppa! Bigoshipeo." I miss you And then I hugged each of them and the other members.

"The fact that you two are still alive is a good sign!" Baekhyun oppa teased.

"Ya. What does that mean? HAHAHA." Xiumin oppa asked.

"Geurae. The last time we left you two, the doorknob was busted, we had two broken plates and Andie-ya kept calling Chen hyung and Suho hyung when Kai-ah would be stubborn." They joked as they recalled the first time they left Kai and I alone.

"Ya! Those were all accidents. Plus, she's the stubborn one." He glared at Chanyeol oppa and me. What did I do??

"O-AAHHH!! Andie-ya! You cooked all these?? HYUNG!! Come here quick!" Sehun yelled from the kitchen.