Chapter 6 : Miyagi Do

After school, I got home and saw my mom on the couch, napping. I quietly warmed up some leftovers and ate in my room.

Once I was done, I went to the kitchen and cleaned my dish.

Then, I went back to my room and saw I got a text from and unknown number.

Unknown Number

UN: Hey

I didn't know what to do, so I just ignored it. I figured it was probably a scam anyways.

I had karate tonight, so I got ready, and filled up my water bottle. Eli was taking me again, so I went to the living room, kissed my mom goodbye, and went outside to wait for him.

Once he arrived, I got in the car and he started driving.

"Any trouble at school today?" Eli asked.

"Not really, just Emma being a bitch again." I said.

"I can scare her off if you want." he said, smirking.

"No, it's okay, i'll deal with it."

"Alright kid."

"Thanks Eli."

"No problem."

We arrived at the dojo.

They said we were splitting up today, so I didn't know who to go with.

Eli was going with the Eagle Fangs, so I went with him. 

It was really intense, I'm not sure I liked it. He had me fighting a bunch of people, and I lost for most of them.

He even tried to make me and Eli fight. He and I both refused.

The only thing he said was "pussies."

I was getting frustrated, so I asked Eli to leave early. He said he didn't want to though, so he explained to me that I could just go practice with the Miyagi do's.

I told Sensei Lawrence, and he disagreed with my choice, but said I could go anyways.

I went to the other side of the dojo, and interrupted them quietly.

"What's up?" asked Mr. Larusso.

"I didn't like training with the Eagle Fangs.. do you mind if I train with you guys?" I asked.

"Absolutely! The more, the merrier." he said, smiling.

I grinned.

While everyone else was sparring, He had me learning new tricks and secrets to his type of Karate. It was pretty cool.

And very peaceful.

Then, he had me practice balance.

After balance, he taught me what kata was.

It was really fun.

After practice, I found Eli and we left.