Chapter 3

From the last chapter you got to meet two new Characters named Carol and Sister krona what do you think is sister Krona on, your guys side or on mother Isabellas side we will see when we fet their as we start Chapter 3.

Y/n's pov

I set up this room for you said mom to sister Krona.

Thank you its perfect sisters Krona said.

That shure is going to be interconvenient said Ray.

I looked at Ray as I held the baby in my arm.

She's between the children's rooms said Emma.

It will be easier for her to watch us said Norman.

They looked at us.

We smiled.

I walked upstairs.

Hi mamma I said.

Hi sweetheart mom said.

She smiled.

Should I put Carol in her new room I asked mom.

Yes Y/n go ahead mom said.

I nodded and walked off to the baby's room.

I entered and put her in a new crib and walked off to find Emma, Norman and Ray.

I found them so I joined them.

I was so focused on the trackers that another adult as crossed my mind said Norman.

We should be happy about this said Ray.

Huh what do you mean asked Emma.

With Carol it's sister krona here we have two new sources of info said Ray.

I looked at Ray.

Your right I said.

First off we're did they both come from said Ray.

I suppose Carol is here to replace Conny that must be replacing merchandise said Norman.

Ya if this place is a farm they must have a base where they parallel to resupply the house said Ray.

So does that mean that we all came from that place at some point asked Emma.

Probably and I bet sister Krona did to its a significant that their are other adults other than mom it means there might be other farms somewhere similar to this one I said.

Are the adults who work for the demons under their control from the time they were born or after their capture nowing their survival after escaping said Norman.

But first we need to find out how to escape with everyone plus find the tracking devices said Ray.

I've searched all over my body but their are no scars to show that somthing was implanted said Emma.

Nothing in are clothes either said Norman.

Just based on man kind existing technology they probably use radio waves they need batteries something power that small dosen't leave a scar and last over 10 years that kind of technology wouldn't exist in 2015 said Ray.

Meaning said Emma.

It's going to be difficult finding the location and then figure out how to break it said Ray.

And if it's demon technology we may as well as give up said Ray.

Your right said Norman.

Huh said Emma.