Chapter 11

Last time we found Ray in the dinner hall and he asked Emma and us if we gave up and we left at a smirk from y/n and Emma we will see what happens in this chapter.

                                  Y/n's pov    

Me and Emma smirked at Ray.

We been thinking the hole time what should we doing for Norman sake in the answer wad to do nothing mom told us to give up and free are selfs with the pain we felt but we refuse to ever give up we won't let us be invaded will you said Emma.

I nodded.

Ray chuckled.

It seems like both of us are on the same page then said Ray.

Let's run away we came to tall to you about that I said.

I want to talk to said Ray.

The past two months we couldn't communicate since we were worried mom would say said Ray.

Yeah me and Emma said.

I didn't want her to know are true intentions so we stayed quiet said Emma.

True intentions said Ray.

Right moms really cautious even tho the three of use weren't doing anything she never stopped watching us I said.

But that's something we can against her if she stays focused on me then we can keep her eyes safe from the kids said Emma.

Don, Y/n and Gilda huh said Ray.

Yeah I left them in charged their training the others and making  Informations said Emma.

How far are you said Ray.

It's all ready just one thing supplies and food we can leave when ever said Emma.

That's expressive but how will you escape asked Ray.

Oh don't worry I have it all planned let's run tomorrow morning before you get shipped out said Emma.

Hold it that's dangerous things are alot different know the escape at night when it's easier to hide just hear me out you two should sit down said Ray.

We sat down.

Ok then their are two problems here first mom watchful eyes she's always watching us and tends to be holding the younger ones during the day and at night she puts the baby's to sleep her room in order to make shure that everyone escape here will have to break mom from all the little ones said Ray.

We nodded.

Next thing is the cliff past the wall were not able to climb down it if we're getting out well have to take the only bridge that is available I'm shure theirs already security and once they now were gone the gaurds are ganna rush over its at the edge of the headquarters those monsters are going to be all over the place nowing that what will you do said Ray.

I have the answer right here said Ray.

He got up reveal oil.

Oil me and Emma said.

Well just set the house on fire said Ray.

Your going to start a fire said Emma.

That's right moms just distracting trying to put it out well pretend to evaluate every one well block the door to the secret room before hand so that mom can't get in hq will assume it's only a fire so the security won't be at the bridge and you two get to escape easily said Ray.