Chapter 5

On the last chapter we found out that Ray was the Traitor what do you think was ganna happen know in this chapter we will see and find out.

Y/n's pov

I stared at Ray.

Ray smiled.

Are you serious cut it out said Ray.

Ray you released right I set a trap for three people I told do it was behind my bed and Gilda was was in the second floor bathroom ceiling at least that's what I told you but I actually told Don the dining hall and I told Gilda the library said Norman.

The rope behind my bed end up being gone so what about the other two spots should we go over and check them out said Norman.

I looked at Ray.

I new it was you Ray I just didn't say anything to them I said.

Ray looked at me.

Ray sat down on the bed and lied down.

Then he covered his eyes and smiled.

He started to laugh.

Ahh man and here I thought I was going do well said Ray.

Me and Norman glared at him.

Ya you both are right I'm the one who's been spying for mom said Ray.

So what gave it away asked Ray.

It was when sister Krona first came to the house I was just discussing with myself I suspect you instantly my own friend it was really the worst case scenario i wish id been wrong about it because you being the Traitor would be quite problematic for us but for the enemy picking you would be the obvious choice you would be able to provide the inputs to are plans which would be perfect for keeping in control of the situation you were the best one for the job said Norman.

Can't get anything past you both how embarrassing I walked right into your little trap said Ray.

Theirs just one more thing you see I've had the feeling this isn't the first time you've done this if one of us suddenly giving mom tips I doubt she try to stay just how long have you been moms spy asked Norman.

I sat down by Ray and looked at him.

For awhile know said Ray.

That surprised both me and Norman.

I got up quickly and away from Ray.

I can't remember when I wasn't a spy I guess you could say I'm a shape dog for a Sheppard said Ray.

You know about all of this and helped mom out anyway said Norman.

My eyes widen.

Ya said Ray.

I looked at them both.

Everything we talked about all those planing it was nothing but a serious of lies asked Norman.

How much have you been telling mom can the trackers be broken I asked.

What are you ganna do about that info ganna ditch me on my answer asked Ray.

No we won't me and Norman said.

I want you to stay close like you always as been said Norman.

Isn't great Ray you get to hide you mistake you tryed framing Don so you could keep spying on us correct I asked.

Just tell me what you want said Ray.

I looked at Norman and Norman looked at me.

I nodded and he nodded.