We Want Revolution

Tubbo woke up the next morning like any other day. He got into his L'Manburg uniform, fed Tommy's chickens, and finished planting the flowers outside of the caravan.

But in the pit of his stomach, he was dreading this day. 

 He had prepared his armor and his weapons but he still didn't have much, He tried to get all of his stuff out of his old home but Dream and his little friends came and burnt it down before he could finish. So he wasn't as prepared as he'd like to be.

Perhaps Tubbo looked dreadful because Eret shuffled up to him with a somber and worried expression.

"You look a bit sick there mate." How was Eret's voice so soothing? "You nervous?"

"A- a bit" Tubbo stuttered. "I-I prepared days ago but... what if people die? What if we lose?" Tubbo didn't want to be alone again. It was hard enough the first time.

"Tubbo, I know Wilbur and so do you, even though we are far more under-geared than Dream's army is, he knows how to negotiate and improvise, he won't leave you, he's passionate, that's what he is."

Tubbo smiled, Eret did make him feel better but the worries were still there. "You're a good guy Eret. With a magnificent voice." Tubbo added with a small laugh.

Was Tubbo jealous of Eret's soothing deep voice? Possibly. Tubbo still had reminiscence of a boyish voice but it suited him better. Tubbo was small, with neatly trimmed sandy brown hair. He was miles shorter than Wil, Tommy, Fundy, and Eret, the boyish voice and face fit Tubbo well, and that's what annoyed him most.

"Why thank you Tubbo." Eret smiled. "Now let's go see Wilbur, it's a big day today."

As Eret and Tubbo marched over to the front of L'Manburg where Wil, Tommy, and Fundy were, Tubbo smiled at how Eret had effortlessly made him feel better. He knew he had good friends on his side.

Wilbur had a table laid out with messy blueprints of Dreams land. Wilbur didn't even look up when Tubbo and Eret approached him.

"We don't know where they will attack from, but almost certainly they will come at us from the high ground, their smart. Which is REALLY annoying when it comes to trying to get the upper hand." Wilbur grumbled.

Tommy spoke up "What we really need Wil is bows and arrows. They'll definitely be attacking us from afar."

Wil nodded distractedly. "Tubbo can you get the Declaration of Independance?" He emphasized the misspelled A as he always did. It sounded unnatural considering his accent.

As Tubbo skipped over to the caravan to retrieve it he sighed to himself, you misspell one thing. Well, it wasn't the only thing. Tubbo was quite awful at spelling.

Once he had come back Wilbur was speaking to Fundy with endearment.

"Fundy, you know I consider you a son, brought up in this great nation. I wanted the best life for you, I hate to lead you into a War..."

"Wil... Father, I am honored to fight for this country you have built." Fundy announced proudly puffing out his chest.

Wilbur looked like he might cry out of pride.

Fundy wasn't really Wilbur's son, but Wilbur considered him one. Fundy was smart and quite spiteful a lot of the time. He was young like Tubbo with a slim face and high cheekbones topped with messy orange hair. He looked like a child in his brightly colored uniform. But somehow he pulled it off. Tubbo probably would have just looked like a ten-year-old. He hadn't known Fundy long but he knew he was a friend.

Tubbo loved friends.

And seeing them, all of them all together as a group nearly arm and arm, made Tubbo not nearly as scared for the battle ahead.