Chapter One!! (part two)

Erinn Parkers, simple, effortlessly gorgeous, average, kindhearted, shy with a beautiful head of long red hair paired with incredible green eyes.
She was currently between jobs when she saw him in person,Carlos Hernandez. She had always seen him on magazines and bill boards, his looks always drew her attention.
That morning, Erinn was going for an interview for a job opening at Hernandez Enterprises. After a long wait through the early morn, she decided to go to the front desk to check if her interview had been postponed. As she confidently walked to the front desk something knocked her off balance and caught her before fell over.
Erinn couldn't believe it, thee Carlos Hernandez was standing in front of her with his hands firmly gripping her waist, his brown orbs pulling her green ones. She was was lost in the moment, then it clicked that he's a born charmer and a player, the last thing she wanted was to get caught up in his web. And just like that, she cleared her throat, thanked the man and continued to the front desk.
Through her interview she couldn't help but think about how he was more handsome in person, but he'd probably forgotten about her by now...

************************************Thank you for reading it means a lot...
Thank you especially for the comments and the votes...
It means a whole lot...

I bet you know the drill... I won't update until I'm asked...

And please comment what you think about it... The positive and the negative... Thank you!!!

Stay heavenly!!