Mylo's Background

Born into money, her family never had to worry about anything. She was a happy girl with a happy and lovely family and she was gifted with many talents. They were rich, powerful, and had connections with almost all the friendly aristocratic families in her hometown. That is, were they friendly? When the murder of her father happened while she was 5, her family fell into the bottom of society as those so called friends took advantage of her mother and all the things associated with their status.

Mylo has since grown up with hardships trying to provide for her now sick mother and three siblings: An older sibling, and two younger ones. Now being at the very bottom of the social hierarchy, Mylo has been exposed to the cruelty of the world, especially what she now considers to be the most vile beings on Earth: Humans. At such a young age, shes been impacted with this hatred of her own race and she vowed to never trust another person other than her family ever again. Would her journey through Twisted Wonderland help her regain the ability to see the light of the world again? Or would it bring even more despair?

"All humans are selfish, whether they are the kindest person on Earth or not. Jill, Zephyr, my dear little siblings, dont ever trust anyone other than your family from this point on."

About Mylo:

Name: Mylo Vecillia

Age: 10

Birthday: April 4 (Aries)

Height: 155cm(51ft.)

Talents: She has too much talents :)

Pet Peeves: Gossip

Hobby: Books, Diary Entries

Favorite Food: Homemade Soup

Least Favorite Food: Rotten Food

The girl whose heart is as hard as stone and cold as ice but also as weak as a flower. Although she acts normal around others, her hatred of the human race makes her antagonize the whole world.